Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG!!!!!!! There's here!!!! :horror

Robot_Mafia.jpg

From the sounds of it, he is busy.....Still thinking of canceling Loki.....

Why all these delays, why big company like this cant keep their release dates! I see it disrespectful to the costumers, either stick with your dates or put it as quarters :( I understand sometimes delays happen, but it seems that this is the norm with Hot Toys.
By this rate the team will be assembled next summer waay after the avengers cool down.

That is the problem HT puts a NRD on a item, gets the money and can wait. Unless your in Calif. I know if they miss the window twice you can ask for a refund. No matter what SSC puts in their rules. You cannot take someones money and not give them something in return. You have to live in Calif to us this.

This is why I have a really dim view of the new thing from SSC...in the form of Non-Refundable-Deposits! Of all the things that scream "We are going to not only have or cake, but eat it too!" it's the NRD.

There are plenty of figures that have this now and it is on the increase. Luckily, HE did not as I recall, but most of the rest did.

BW= $20 per 2+
IM7= $25 per each (regular or Excl)
IH= $30 per each
Thor= $20 per 2+
CA= $21.50 per 2+
Loki= 22 per 2+
NF= Now wait-listed so N/A.

They will charge you $20-30 (10% approx) for doing nothing whatsoever! All of this for figures that do not come out anything like on time! It's too one sided.

They are doing something. They are putting your item aside for you why they take payments. I think K-Mart and Wal-Mart lay-a-way also does this. Your taking up space and someone to pull it if the item is a item that can be sold now. Your also keeping the full value from them (as with any company)

Now if they miss the window, its their doing not yours (again Calif). The NRD on 2+ is more for people that plan on reselling them later. This board has many people that buy two of each (I have two 212 coming). But we are not the norm.

SSC is not a very friendly customer company. They have one rule. ARE way or buy it it else where. Hard to do that when they make it. You give in or don't buy it.

Before anyone ask. Yes I have canceled items once they have miss the window twice, and I was given my NRD back. Again Calif on Calif.

I got a message from FPI today saying Hawkeye has been delayed.

Considering they still haven't got their stock of Nick Fury I wasn't exactly suprised.

real shame about Hawkeye, was hoping the constant delasy wouldn't start this early in the Avengers line :( we might get lucky and have a complete set in time for GOTG.

I got a message from FPI today saying Hawkeye has been delayed.

Considering they still haven't got their stock of Nick Fury I wasn't exactly suprised.

I missed the window on Hawkeye with FP, so I'll probably get him from HK down the line. But I do have Nicky F on pre order, but never had a message saying he's either been delayed (Which he hasn't) or is on his way (Which he's not!)

FP = Not great on the communication front.

Delayed....yet again huh....Atleast BBTS is finally shipping my Nick Fury...Gotta take the good with the bad I guess...

That is the problem HT puts a NRD on a item, gets the money and can wait. Unless your in Calif. I know if they miss the window twice you can ask for a refund. No matter what SSC puts in their rules. You cannot take someones money and not give them something in return. You have to live in Calif to us this.

It is SS that is charging you the NFD, not Hot Toys.

:thwak

I missed the window on Hawkeye with FP, so I'll probably get him from HK down the line. But I do have Nicky F on pre order, but never had a message saying he's either been delayed (Which he hasn't) or is on his way (Which he's not!)

FP = Not great on the communication front.

I sent an enquiry about Nick Fury a week or so back and was told that their supplier had delayed shipping them.

I've also had a message about a delay to Black Widow's release so it would seem that they're inconsistent with customer communication.

I just got on the wait list for this figure, hopefully it will convert. I would like to get some of the avengers. I dont have any hot toys figures yet.

Sold out again at BBTS. They already have raised their price to $189.99, so expect it to be $199.99 when they get him in stock, like they did with Fury.

Sold out again at BBTS. They already have raised their price to $189.99, so expect it to be $199.99 when they get him in stock, like they did with Fury.

When businesses do this and people that know keeps buying. What is to stop them, I still say most avengers will be cheaper by the time that they come out. Ironman sold out fast only being the movie was out and in people minds. Come July 2013 Hawkeye who? $100...Shipped...

When businesses do this and people that know keeps buying. What is to stop them, I still say most avengers will be cheaper by the time that they come out. Ironman sold out fast only being the movie was out and in people minds. Come July 2013 Hawkeye who? $100...Shipped...

you really think so? look at alice and new goblin they are meh figures and are still hanging around anywhere from 120-140 this is avengers which im sure is easily 10x more popular than both of those movies combined.

you really think so? look at alice and new goblin they are meh figures and are still hanging around anywhere from 120-140 this is avengers which im sure is easily 10x more popular than both of those movies combined.

Maybe but easy to find. It's hot now but most 1st payments are not due till Jan 2013. Seen this before, why do you think I cancel Loki again?

Back