Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe but easy to find. It's hot now but most 1st payments are not due till Jan 2013. Seen this before, why do you think I cancel Loki again?

Sorry losing track here...whose first payment is not due until Jan 13? Hawkeye's last payment for me is in October, and Loki's 1st is in December....who is Jan 13?

wait so Hawkeye will be arriving in stock NEXT month now??

god dang hot toys! You make me mad! >:-(

Why can't you just get your figs out the release fate you say it'll be!

Talked to an online store today - The manager told me that after all the figs sold out, he called Sideshow to get more, and the rep told him there were no more because HT decided, for some reason, to make this a limited run, so whatever is there - That is it.

When businesses do this and people that know keeps buying. What is to stop them, I still say most avengers will be cheaper by the time that they come out. Ironman sold out fast only being the movie was out and in people minds. Come July 2013 Hawkeye who? $100...Shipped...

Really? Half of the Avengers team is already waitlisted at SS. I think they made a lot less of Hawkeye (and a couple others) than there was demand for because he ended up on the waitlist really fast.

I think every Avenger that is on a waitlist right now will be sold out a month or two after they start shipping (Loki is so far from shipping he could easily be sold out before the end of the year).

I see his value holding and going up eventually. I could see $100 for the headsculpt but rarely for a whole figure.

Whenever I check in here, I see a lot of people still trying to find were he is available. Not everyone who wants or will want him are going to get him.

you really think so? look at alice and new goblin they are meh figures and are still hanging around anywhere from 120-140 this is avengers which im sure is easily 10x more popular than both of those movies combined.

:exactly:
Both of those figures have been out a very long time. Alice and Goblin can still be bought new from dealers.

If you think Hawkeye will be $100 then these two should be going for $50 shipped by now.

A couple of The Avengers figures are already starting to be hard to find and they are just starting to be released.

Talked to an online store today - The manager told me that after all the figs sold out, he called Sideshow to get more, and the rep told him there were no more because HT decided, for some reason, to make this a limited run, so whatever is there - That is it.

Really happy I decided to PO him and the rest of the team :yess:

I see his value holding and going up eventually. I could see $100 for the headsculpt but rarely for a whole figure.

They should hold value quite well and probably go up but I wouldn't be surprised if a whole new team was released in the future. I'm holding off as some of the pieces of the team I just don't like and I don't want to be shoe horned into collecting a team for the sake of it.

They should hold value quite well and probably go up but I wouldn't be surprised if a whole new team was released in the future. I'm holding off as some of the pieces of the team I just don't like and I don't want to be shoe horned into collecting a team for the sake of it.

I agree, They are introducing new characters in the next movie and maybe not including some that were in this movie.

But that is is two and a half years away and if HT releases the figures like they are this time then all of the new team will not be in hand until the middle of 2016.

If I am still collecting, I am sure I will get the whole team from that movie also.:slap

Then there is all the Marvel movies being released between now and then and the figures from those movies...........someone help me:gah:

I agree, They are introducing new characters in the next movie and maybe not including some that were in this movie.

But that is is two and a half years away and if HT releases the figures like they are this time then all of the new team will not be in hand until the middle of 2016.

If I am still collecting, I am sure I will get the whole team from that movie also.:slap

Then there is all the Marvel movies being released between now and then and the figures from those movies...........someone help me:gah:

Don't worry , we have flexpay :hi5:

If not we can sell something. It's amazing what you can find to sell when you want a new toy... :rotfl

:exactly::exactly: You won't be alone. I'll need to have a Avengers and Avengers 2 line up shelf. I'm sick too.

So Hawk may be more limited than the rest? That may explain things.

:exactly::exactly: You won't be alone. I'll need to have a Avengers and Avengers 2 line up shelf. I'm sick too.

Count me in for TA2 stuff when it happens. But for now, I just want the current movie figures already! :impatient:

would like it if HT did the glazed blue eyes(slave) headsculpt...Loki will need more badguys til the Chitauri arrive ;)

would like it if HT did the glazed blue eyes(slave) headsculpt...Loki will need more badguys til the Chitauri arrive ;)

They'll do that for the HE Helicarrier Ambush version. :lecture :lol

Hawkeye.jpg

Back