Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would totally buy a Maria Hill figure, even if all she came with was a extra pair of hands and a $250 price tag.

They are now making a Coulson, Maria Hill has got to be right behind him!

I think Maria Hill can be skipped. She wasn't a huge character in the movie. She has to put in some time before she gets a figure. If she shows up in any of the other movies then I would want her. I think Captain Americas girl deserves a figure before Maria.

:flame suit on:

Dear hot toys,

Please don't let this one comment reflect how we feel and want to pay for a Maria Hill figure.

Sincerely,

Carl

Haha yes alright, believe me I don't want to overpay if it can be avoided. But if the only way we got a Hill was if she was one of those overpriced convention exclusives like Rescue Cap or Swat Gordon, then I say bring it on.

I am now on the waitlist for this one, hope it comes through so I don't have to overpay and can get reward points as well.

In less than two weeks I've gone from not even thinking about a single 1/6 to budgeting out how to get every single one from Avengers. Damn my friend for showing me these awesome figures, haha.

Ugh, the wait is nearly unbearable. At least I have plenty of other Avengers goodies to hold me over....but I want my Hawkeye! At least before Halloween so I can rub it in my brother's face (since that's his birthday and he's not getting one).

zn8wed.gif

I am now on the waitlist for this one, hope it comes through so I don't have to overpay and can get reward points as well.

In less than two weeks I've gone from not even thinking about a single 1/6 to budgeting out how to get every single one from Avengers. Damn my friend for showing me these awesome figures, haha.

Next week will be one year of SSC. Just in hand To F$$Ken much. Don't feel to bad. I found them looking for the 1/1 Clyon. Should have just pay the shipping on that, I would have never seen the other ones.

the ssc website still says september, unless you guys are on the waitlist and your final payment was pushed back to october? either way once october starts its going to be a blood bath. hahaha

the ssc website still says september, unless you guys are on the waitlist and your final payment was pushed back to october? either way once october starts its going to be a blood bath. hahaha

On his page it says "Est. Ship Date: September 2012" but sadly this has just not been updated in a while.

I had an email from SSC on the 31/08/12 saying that final Flex payments would be on the 15 of October as final payments were timed to coincide with arrival of stock of said item into their warehouses. So my final payment is due on the 15th of October because that's when they will have stock in. Also, it seems that SSC also send out the Flex orders first (I could be wrong there, but that's how the general reaction seems to show it, it's how it seemed to happen with my 2 SUPERMAN and my '89 BATMAN and JOKER figures) so those of whom placed Flex POs as soon as he went up should be amongst the first out.

I am really glad that I PO'ed him. He is a smart and understated figure without all the flash-bang hi-tech of the IRON MAN range or the colourful propaganda iconography of Cap:A.

Last edited:
I am really glad that I PO'ed him. He is a smart and understated figure without al the flash-bang hi-tech of the IRON MAN range or the colourful propaganda iconography of Cap:A.[/QUOTE]

:exactly::goodpost:

Back