Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
originally wasnt planning on getting Hawkeye, but Renner is growing on me as an actor and after watching Avengers again on blu ray ive decided to get this one, since its also one of the last remaining hot toys with a decent price.

originally wasnt planning on getting Hawkeye, but Renner is growing on me as an actor and after watching Avengers again on blu ray ive decided to get this one, since its also one of the last remaining hot toys with a decent price.

Widow is the same price. :wink1:

Sucks about the delay, I would have preferred that SS Charge me anyway. At least its done. It always throws my budget out when they freakin change things!

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/08/28/disney-appears-to-respond-to-avengers-suitcase-lawsuit/

I'm sure you can google other articles for the lawsuit but ugh I was really hoping to get the briefcase with the Tesseract as well as the other prop replicas. I hope they settle this before the movie comes out on the 25th

:(
I have this preordered but have not received an email or anything about it being canceled. It does not sound like it will be released on Sept 25th......I really hope they do not cancel it.

I might have to buy the normal DVD to hold me over until this gets settled.
:gah:

Got my notification on this today too. :gah: This is infuriating! Whilst all my Avengers are spread out now - which in money terms is actually better for me - it is no less annoying. This is how things look for me now...

Sept: Darth Maul.
Oct: Hawkeye.
Nov: Zipperoony
Dec: Captain America, Black Widow.
Jan: Thor.
Feb: Loki.
Mar: Bane.

I don't know if it's HT or SSC, but is the organisation (or lack thereof) always this inept?

:(
I have this preordered but have not received an email or anything about it being canceled. It does not sound like it will be released on Sept 25th......I really hope they do not cancel it.

I might have to buy the normal DVD to hold me over until this gets settled.
:gah:

yeah that's exactly what I might have to do man. Anyways, I really hope all the other figures don't get delayed another month either. I really thought Hawkeye was gonna ship in September. So does this mean the other Avengers figures will get delayed as well?

Last edited:
Sucks about the delay, I would have preferred that SS Charge me anyway. At least its done. It always throws my budget out when they freakin change things!

Got my notification on this today too. :gah: This is infuriating! Whilst all my Avengers are spread out now - which in money terms is actually better for me - it is no less annoying. This is how things look for me now...

I don't know if it's HT or SSC, but is the organisation (or lack thereof) always this inept?

Delays. Delays. Delays. :gah::impatient:

Hey DGT, one man's trash is another man's treasure. I hate that I'll get the figures late, but love that I get some breathing room. But I hear you though.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/08/28/disney-appears-to-respond-to-avengers-suitcase-lawsuit/

I'm sure you can google other articles for the lawsuit but ugh I was really hoping to get the briefcase with the Tesseract as well as the other prop replicas. I hope they settle this before the movie comes out on the 25th

Interesting. You would think companies would think of these things prior to releaing products/images etc. I'd like to see if I can get a peice of that Avengers money too. I want to sue for the unathorized use of three letters in my name that appeared in the movie.

Hey DGT, one man's trash is another man's treasure. I hate that I'll get the figures late, but love that I get some breathing room. But I hear you though.

Agreed. HT just has too many things coming all at once! Its a real killer to the average wallet! Luckily I've been saving up for a while now.

Why all these delays, why big company like this cant keep their release dates! I see it disrespectful to the costumers, either stick with your dates or put it as quarters :( I understand sometimes delays happen, but it seems that this is the norm with Hot Toys.
By this rate the team will be assembled next summer waay after the avengers cool down.

Last edited:
This is why I have a really dim view of the new thing from SSC...in the form of Non-Refundable-Deposits! Of all the things that scream "We are going to not only have or cake, but eat it too!" it's the NRD.

There are plenty of figures that have this now and it is on the increase. Luckily, HE did not as I recall, but most of the rest did.

BW= $20 per 2+
IM7= $25 per each (regular or Excl)
IH= $30 per each
Thor= $20 per 2+
CA= $21.50 per 2+
Loki= 22 per 2+
NF= Now wait-listed so N/A.

They will charge you $20-30 (10% approx) for doing nothing whatsoever! All of this for figures that do not come out anything like on time! It's too one sided.

I think people need to start taking hot toys release dates with a grain of salt.

I get that hot toys should post a realistic release date, but given their track record don't believe what they say.

The one good thing about the extra time is more time to save, and hopefully hot toys releases a better quality product

Back