Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The issues is not on person that did not setup a item right. The banners look great btw, so did the 1/1 items, and all the PFs. The problem was the person did not put it up right. Ok, happens. Even to us. SS had to know this, yet they did not take the time to fix it, or if they could fix it who knows. They are not talking.

I have been to shows (computers, LV). Items let it be a camera or software I was not the one who set it up. But I was there the 1st day of the show. Hours before anyone from the public was let it. I fix it, made it work. I was after all the SR programer and I know the code. The person did not. No issue.

Maybe that is hot they got it from HT, could be but there is over night shipping and they could have ship them a new one. These items where setup days before SDCC open to the pubic. Yet if you look at HT at I cannot remember the name of the show that is going on right now. You will see they have a nice setup.

It could have been fixed, top it off. Close to every picture other then on Facebook of just the 1/1. Was taken by collectors, fans. SSC did not take pictures and post them. As far as I know. I know this site was full of pictures by people that where there (Thank you people that posted them).

I know what I said was rule, but these are not a 3.75 $8.99 item we are talking about here. Take what I said how you wish or want. I have seen pictures of the same HT items that are now being show in the other show and they look great.

WTF!?!? None of this made any sense...

So Hawkeye seems to have pre-sold out at most places. I wonder if it was just a lower produced/higher demanded figure, or if we're going back to pre-order sell outs for a lot of Hot Toys?

So Hawkeye seems to have pre-sold out at most places. I wonder if it was just a lower produced/higher demanded figure, or if we're going back to pre-order sell outs for a lot of Hot Toys?

I believe HT's "pre-order sold out" means "backorder" :lol

just a new marketing strategy to up their image

I was thinking the same thing. I'm wondering if the more popular characters like IM will have a higher production run? :dunno

165812_400386806689982_463939053_n.jpg

I am digging the pose....:clap

How about....

The issues is that not one person set-up an item right (except for the banners which look great btw, so did the 1/1 items, and all the PFs). They did not set them up right. Ok, now this stuff happens...even to us. But SS had to know this, yet they did not take the time to fix it, even if they could fix it. Now....who knows? They are not talking.

I have been to shows (computer shows in Las Vegas), let it be a camera or software item, but where I was not the one who set it up at the time. But if I was there the 1st day of the show, hours before anyone from the public was let it, I would spot and fix any faults and would do my best to make it work. I would be after all the official Company Rep and I would know the required codes/modes/settings. The person just doing the basic set-up may not.

Maybe that is how they got them from HT? Could be, but there is over night shipping and they could just as easily have shipped them new or complete ones. These items where set-up days before SDCC opened to the pubic. Yet if you look at the HT items at Ani-Com, you will see they have a nicely arranged and dynamic setup.

It could have been fixed, What's more and to top it off, almost every picture (other than on Facebook and of just the 1/1) was taken by collectors and fans. SSC personally did not take pictures and post them, as far as I know. I know this site was full of pictures by people that where there (Thank you to all people that posted them).

I know what I said was rude, but these are not cheap items we are talking about here. Take what I said how you wish or want. I have seen pictures of the same HT items at other shows and they look great.

At least...I think :dunno

Question: Is hawk a more limit run or has the release date changed? Been looking around a lot of frequent 1/6 stores I visit and he is sold out like everywhere. Looks like the scalpers might have found a honey hole in this one...

Question: Is hawk a more limit run or has the release date changed? Been looking around a lot of frequent 1/6 stores I visit and he is sold out like everywhere. Looks like the scalpers might have found a honey hole in this one...

Not many people/scalpers PO this one, since the last Superman, Jack Sparrow DX, Tracker, Odin left a huge hole in their bank account.

If its true, then this will rare for a while, soar up in the secondary market, HT sees an opening, and make a V2 :lol

Doubtful. Alot of place like BBTS list "sold-out" and then have some available after the figure is released. Remember part of it's a ploy to boost sales and part of it's a matter of people POing and then dropping out after the sites start hitting charging. You see the latter alot with SSC, as well.

I don't feel like Hawkeye is going to be some kind of scalper bait.

Back