Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you own any HT Cap yet?

Sadly not. Not able to at the time. I would like to pick up a CA:TFA eventually but my first CAP:A will be the AVENGERS version of him.

I don't actually mind so much, because it means that I had the funds to get HE and other Avengers figures which I really wanted to PO when they became available.

555098_400387440023252_404455340_n.jpg

I think Hawkeye will be here sooner than expected. Looks like that might be his box or at least a proto of his box.

555098_400387440023252_404455340_n.jpg

I think Hawkeye will be here sooner than expected. Looks like that might be his box or at least a proto of his box.

It's good to see Hot Toys is stepping up their display and giving their figures the necessary attention.

They're making up for the atrocity at Comic Con. :lol

Sadly not. Not able to at the time. I would like to pick up a CA:TFA eventually but my first CAP:A will be the AVENGERS version of him.

I don't actually mind so much, because it means that I had the funds to get HE and other Avengers figures which I really wanted to PO when they became available.

I was gonna say maybe the Rescue Cap could hold you down as the First Avengers until Hawkeye is released. But if you just want 1 Cap in your collection I see what your saying. I just wish I had the power like you from this temptation :lol

I don't know how I feel about the delay, I should have seen it coming but I delayed my purchase of a couple other items so I'd have enough funds to cover this and Nick hitting at the same time. I guess I can worry about it in September now, or is it just randomly going to ship between now and August lol.

Back