Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was thinking about this figure last night and I reckon I'm going to pass, just got not any love for the character and the prices these figure cost it's just crazy just to get him to 'complete the line'

I did think as I'm getting Black Widow I'd have to get Hawkeye but now I'm thinking Black Widow would look fine just displayed with Fury and Coulson

Been awhile since I was in the 1/6 scale game. but I starting to get back into it thanks to the Avengers/Dark Knight line. I too received an waiting list email and looking forward to getting Hawkeye sometime next week!

Been awhile since I was in the 1/6 scale game. but I starting to get back into it thanks to the Avengers/Dark Knight line. I too received an waiting list email and looking forward to getting Hawkeye sometime next week!

Weird. My waitlist converted to an order 10 days ago, the same time my Fury waitlist converted. I got a 23 days shipping notice on Fury a couple days ago so he's still 3 weeks off. Have yet to get an update on Hawkeye.

Have the non-waitlist people even had their cards charged yet? I have a hard time imagining he's shipping out now.

Woohoo! I received my waitlist conversion email finally. :yess:

The email said that the order will become a live order on the 6th, and will ship shortly after that.

This will be my first Hot Toy. I hope its just like what I saw at SDCC 2012 this year. The quality was amazing!

Got a wait list conversion email today, I joined it on the 25th of July I think. It also said that the item is due 8/6 and would ship shortly after that.

The e-mail stated your wait list conversion would become an order on 8/6 (giving you time to cancel). Not that Hawkeye is due in on 8/6. It did say he should be shipping soon after though, but I wouldn't expect him before September.

Woohoo! I received my waitlist conversion email finally. :yess:

The email said that the order will become a live order on the 6th, and will ship shortly after that.

This will be my first Hot Toy. I hope its just like what I saw at SDCC 2012 this year. The quality was amazing!

Well done and welcome to the forum! Great place to start...THE AVENGERS!

The e-mail stated your wait list conversion would become an order on 8/6 (giving you time to cancel). Not that Hawkeye is due in on 8/6. It did say he should be shipping soon after though, but I wouldn't expect him before September.

That's probably a safe bet with Fury just getting out their doors. Hawkeye might be right around September... hopefully. :)

I wish now I had gotten two of these. That way there I would easily make a straight up Renner figure.

Found a rare gem at the toy isles :lol
makes me want the HT fig more :panic:

IMG_0869.jpg

IMG_0865.jpg

Back