Hot Toys – MMS151 - Spider-Man 3: 1/6th scale New Goblin Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flex Pay! Just starting to get money again from paying off my mothers medical bills and don't want to overspend all at once! Trying to be responsible this time, keeping within a budget! :)

Took a few photos a few weeks back. Love how it comes with so many accessories and nice stand!!

DSC_1459.jpg

DSC_1467.jpg

DSC_1463b-1.jpg

This figure is so great. I was totally going to try and kit bash one before they announced it and was looking for Harry lookalike heads. In hand it is totally worth the money. Very detailed and very cool.

Here is my update with the SM3 head. My custom penthouse fight Harry as well.
IMG_0041.jpg
IMG_0042.jpg
IMG_0043.jpg
IMG_0044.jpg

Wowzers, the likeness to James Franco is overwhelming. :thud: I really, really want this... Even considering I didn't really enjoy the third movie, and I'm not that big of a Spiderman fan!

For those still on the fence, Bigbadtoystore has this in stock for $120.

Just placed an order for it, now I just have to get a HT Spider-man :)

This really is a nice figure. I someone can get it for $120, then go for it. It has a lot of accessories.

:exactly: I always wondered why this figure wasn't more popular-it's awesome! HT new Goblin and HT Noland Predator are 2 great figures but not popular characters I guess... nevertheless 2 HT sleeper hits imo. If your a real Spiderman Fan or a real Predators fan they are must haves if your into 1/6th.

DSCN1980.jpg

DSCN2260.jpg

I'm caving, so I'm going to buy this guy... :yess: I thought Loki would be my first HT, but with Goblin already on the market, I gotta say that this might be the one.

Before I shell out the dough, I have a question for those who have this figure in-hand: how much can the legs bend upward at the hip joint? Is it possible to make a good crouching pose, dare I say an "extreme" one with a good amount of bend?

Get him at BigbadToystore. And the body has all the range of basic True Type. The costume does not hinder joints at all, except maybe the boots, But they connect to the board with ball joints

I'm caving, so I'm going to buy this guy... :yess: I thought Loki would be my first HT, but with Goblin already on the market, I gotta say that this might be the one.

Before I shell out the dough, I have a question for those who have this figure in-hand: how much can the legs bend upward at the hip joint? Is it possible to make a good crouching pose, dare I say an "extreme" one with a good amount of bend?

Unfortunately the rather restrictive pants limits the bending range of the hips .... His bottom "butt-crack" will show if you bent too much... there's double tape used on his crotch to keep his pants on..

Use the code "BFWGOBLIN" to save $89 on New Goblin at SSC, per the email I just got. He's listed at $169, so that's $80?!

Yep just put him in my cart:

New Goblin

Marvel Sixth Scale Figure

Individual price: US $169.99

US $169.99

Subtotal:US $169.99

Discount (BFWGOBLIN ):US -$89.99

US Taxes:US $5.80

Shipping: US $12.75

Using a discount? » Your Total:US $98.55

Back