Hot Toys – MMS151 - Spider-Man 3: 1/6th scale New Goblin Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure it's worth even more than that. I am just looking for a GREAT deal.

I'd just pay the $130 most are asking for. You have to remember, for $130 your getting the figure, unmasked head sculpt, a masked head sculpt, the glider which also lights up, the large stand, and a good amount of accessories.

Basically your getting something along the lines of a DX figure, but for almost half the price of some of these current regular release HT figures. Pretty damn good deal in my opinion :dunno

Last edited:
Just ordered one from bbts for 135.00 on sale now. I always loved the sculpt but not a big fan of the costume, but since I got r&b and black spidy I figured I would round off the spiderman line with this guy. Its a great figure and I plan to make a harry custom with the extra head so the value for this figure is well worth it!!

Just recevied him today, great figure!!! have'nt had time to mess with him yet but looking forward to setting him later.

Few more pics of my Goblin, really is an underrated figure!

2012-07-11220421.jpg

2012-07-11220400.jpg

2012-07-11220342.jpg

Probably one of my favorites from my entire collection.

He's is an awesome figure but sadly I hate the character so much. The figure on the other hand is outstanding . Nice poses

Had he kept the original styled glider and maybe wore a hooded cloak he could have been a little cooler ..hell I might just experiment how that would look (although I would revert back to this as I'm a sucker for accuracy.)

Had he kept the original styled glider and maybe wore a hooded cloak he could have been a little cooler ..hell I might just experiment how that would look (although I would revert back to this as I'm a sucker for accuracy.)

The fact non of the goblins has an actual Hoodie makes me angry! Hope the new series has the same Osborn qualities, but better Goblin outfits, cause the acting was terrific, just the suits.. Especially the first green goblin, looked like a power ranger villain.

The fact non of the goblins has an actual Hoodie makes me angry! Hope the new series has the same Osborn qualities, but better Goblin outfits, cause the acting was terrific, just the suits.. Especially the first green goblin, looked like a power ranger villain.

He really did! They were accurate in the sense he looked like a Goblin but he just looked so stupid, New Goblin while being nothing like the goblin or hobgoblin of the comics is pretty cool looking when you forget for a minute what he is meant to be ,and I like Franco in the role.

I caved. Bought him last night on ebay. I have a weakness for characters on hoverboards. Hopefully in a year or two I can have him battling Marty McFly.

He really did! They were accurate in the sense he looked like a Goblin but he just looked so stupid, New Goblin while being nothing like the goblin or hobgoblin of the comics is pretty cool looking when you forget for a minute what he is meant to be ,and I like Franco in the role.

Ya, and watching GG in HD does not help one bit. The one scene on the roof top where he's standing in a completely unnatural position is cringe inducing.

Howdy, Folks,

Dumb question:

Are the green forearm bits removable?

(Nice photo, by the way).

Or are they part of the outfit?

I want to put those forearm bits on another figure, but I can't tell whether they're removable.

Also! If they are removable, are they also adjustable? Could I put them on the arms of a more slender figure?

Thank you for your time!

They blades are removable. You could slide off the parts that are on the arm but I don't think they are adjustable

Back