Hot Toys – MMS151 - Spider-Man 3: 1/6th scale New Goblin Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just added this HT to my collection today.. grabbed him new for $130.00. Completely under-rated this is a spectacular figure and the goblin board is awesome!!! If you have any interest get him while he last,,, "Just Say'in"!...:)

I think I will pick this up soon, I've concidered it for awhile and want to add him to the collection. I thought he did a good job in the movie thoughout the series and the head sculpt is great. I'll likely get this with reward points to get a good deal.

Wow, can't believe it's still selling below MSRP. This and Odin is a very under rated figure. Not as a popular characters but still cool.

ya under rated but good figure and for good prices. :D was able to get mine for 115. and glad i did he works great with rb spider and black spiderman and sandman base. now just need venom

Have you tried new batteries?
Mine only lasted 20 mins before they ran out.
Changed for new and its absolutley fine!

With the Black Spider Man coming I broke down and picked this guy up. Really is a great figure. Got him for $130 shipped. For the price, no question its worth it.

2012-05-11_22-08-08_437.jpg

Oh, I misinterpreted your post then. I also got mine cheap. Sweet figure.

At $130 he's totally worth it. A really nice figure for that. As soon as my display shelf is finished he'll be next to the Sandman dio from HT.

Back