Hot Toys – MMS151 - Spider-Man 3: 1/6th scale New Goblin Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heck yes it is! That's more than 50% off. The email said only to the first 30 purchases. Probably blowing him out because he doesn't sell any more.

Haha I know how you feel. Id probably just leave it in the box and hope the price for it goes up and sell it.

Shoot I looked at Ebay and it routinely sells for $140-150. At the very least you could make a few bucks toward something else. ;)

This is a great fodder piece. As a character design I dislike it to no end, but he comes with an assortment of cool accessories, a base body will come in handy, and a Franco sculpt. For under $100 in today's market it's a good deal.

Congrats to those who snagged that deal! He is a great figure... Doubly great at that price!

Sallah

Decided to get this one. One, the price is pretty darn good and two, it will go well with my black Spidey. :)

Decided to get this one. One, the price is pretty darn good and two, it will go well with my black Spidey. :)

Dangit, now I'll have to buy black Spidey. :gah:

Maybe he'll be on special tomorrow. Probably want to clear him out since the new Spidey is right around the corner, to be followed by yet another new Spidey (since they are redoing his costume a little).

They usually end up around $180 - $220. I could have bought him at Frank & Sons this weekend for $180 out the door but didn't.

Also just got notice that my DX12 is "shipping soon". It's a good day.

They usually end up around $180 - $220. I could have bought him at Frank & Sons this weekend for $180 out the door but didn't.

Also just got notice that my DX12 is "shipping soon". It's a good day.

You are gonna love the DX12...I got him two weeks ago. He's amazing...the Bale sculpt is fantastic.

Dangit, now I'll have to buy black Spidey. :gah:

Maybe he'll be on special tomorrow. Probably want to clear him out since the new Spidey is right around the corner, to be followed by yet another new Spidey (since they are redoing his costume a little).

Black Spidey is usually on sale, either on Ebay or here. I decided to get it because the Sandman looks so darn cool. Can't wait to be able to display them all. :)

This was a case where the price was simply to good to pass up.....i just bit on him to..no way I was part of the first 30

Back