Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would never sell any of my predators . Especially Tracker predator . This guy is probably by top favorite collectible and I have about 45 hot toys . Just a brilliant figure .

QFT...I watched the Predators behind-the-scenes vid on YT and can't get over just how good a job Hot Toys did on this one. Their best predator effort for sure.

Received the Tracker today, my first Hot Toys figure. I'm amazed with this figure it's a stunning piece!
Waiting on the rest of the Clan to arrive over the next few days. Excited:yess:

IMG_7231.JPG
IMG_72301.JPG

It's funny you know; I'm an old schooler - & obviously love the original film & consider it the benchmark (as anyone with common sense would :lol) - but the super Predators from 'PREDATORS' really struck a chord with me - design wise. The Falconer is my absolute fave out of all the films, & I'd have to say that the Tracker is a close second.

I could've gotten this figure set MEGA cheap - new, about 18 months or so ago via a local e-Tailer clearance sale. I passed at the time.. :(

I'm still kicking myself over it actually. :slap :lol

It's funny you know; I'm an old schooler - & obviously love the original film & consider it the benchmark (as anyone with common sense would :lol) - but the super Predators from 'PREDATORS' really struck a chord with me - design wise. The Falconer is my absolute fave out of all the films, & I'd have to say that the Tracker is a close second.

I could've gotten this figure set MEGA cheap - new, about 18 months or so ago via a local e-Tailer clearance sale. I passed at the time.. :(

I'm still kicking myself over it actually. :slap :lol

Shame, although you can still pick them up for reasonable retail prices on ebay. I don't think it'll be too much longer before they're hard-to-find. Personally, Predators is my favorite film of the series, I thought it balanced expanding the Predator mythos with keeping the mystique going really well. Would love to see Rodriguez's unused gladiator-arena idea on film too - keeping fingers crossed.

I had Tracker but decided to sell it. Great figure but it lacked the "predator" vibe I wanted in my collection. I have Berserker which I also want to sell once I get 2.0 elder! I wished the Predators Trio was used more in the movie. Everything about them in the collectable world feels expanded universe.

Tracker is a great figure. I was in “AWWWWW” at the beginning. Years after I thought he wasn’t “iconic” enough of a Predator and sold him!!
I haven’t missed him. Still it is a very good figure……

I would never sell my predators . Awesome pictures !

For me when it comes to Hot Toys Predator figures, “less is more”. I started collecting HT’s when Predators was being released. This was my opportunity to purchase a actual HT Predator figure. But since then I believe “better/iconic looking” Predators have/being release (Scar and Elder). So I paved the road to selling Tracker and Berserker and replacing them with already owned Scar and soon Elder. IMO four Predators displayed would be too much in my display.

But of coarse everyone is different! :)

I now own 9 Preds 10 when Elder 2.0 gets here!!!

Berserker
Falconer
Tracker
Classic
P2 old version
P2 CITY HUNTER
P1 old ver
SCAR 2.0 AVP
CELTIC 2.0 AVP

Back