Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of my Preds.. Enjoy
ypade2um.jpg

aze8ezuz.jpg

aqymy6u7.jpg

ezyqezeg.jpg

eruquheb.jpg

e2age9ah.jpg

a5ypu6u2.jpg

vu2apa2y.jpg

Can you help me guys, I bought this recently on eBay used and found out that the two front long skinny tusk on the hound is broken, the problem is the remaining pice snapped inside. Is there a way I can take that out?

Last edited:
Can you help me guys, I bought this recently on eBay used and found out that the two front long skinny tusk on the hound is broken, the problem is the remaining pice snapped inside. Is there a way I can take that out?

Are you talking about the very skinny porcupine type tusk or the main bone tusk ? If it's the porcupine tuck , then thats a very common problem . Mine broke inside too . I guess you could try to get a needle and wedge it out . There very fragile . I just left mine off .

mine broke off inside as well

I was kinda pissed at the time but I haven't had him out of the box since I moved so I don't really care any more

yeah the skinny tusk broke inside, I was able to take it out using your tip six shooter, actually it got broken into small pieces inside. thank you.

Seriously contemplating on selling my tracker,, what kinda of price is this guy going for?
Mines had been on display in a cool room in a large display cabinet,and has a mint box and brown shipper

I sold mine for basically what I paid new (maybe five bucks more). A great figure but a very minor character to keep in my display. Lets put it into perspective.....Noland had a bigger role!!

Yup my Berserker and Tracker have been replaced with Scar and Elder 2.0. Two Predators is all I need. One masked one unmasked!!

Back