Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would never sell any of my predators . Especially Tracker predator . This guy is probably by top favorite collectible and I have about 45 hot toys . Just a brilliant figure .

I would never sell any of my predators . Especially Tracker predator . This guy is probably by top favorite collectible and I have about 45 hot toys . Just a brilliant figure .

Same here , I love them all.the berserk is my favorite in the supers

My Tracker just arrived yesterday, my first Hot Toy, I can't get over how awesome it is, so impressive, and I just bought Berserker pred think ive caught the bug now to find a way to display these badboys

realy great shot goose . my three need to be together :=)
IMAG0850_zps938ad951.jpg

Hey guys my friend just got his first HT and was a Tracker Pred. But unfortunately it had some problems, here is the picture of it.
The right forearm separated from his elbows, the toy is sealed by the way when he bought it. Is anyone had a similar problem? Can it be fix easy like gluing it back?

I have one myself with Falconer, but I never had issues with it. Hope someone can give some advice. It would be appreciated. Thanks!

10887344563_11329a8d1a_c.jpg

Hey guys my friend just got his first HT and was a Tracker Pred. But unfortunately it had some problems, here is the picture of it.
The right forearm separated from his elbows, the toy is sealed by the way when he bought it. Is anyone had a similar problem? Can it be fix easy like gluing it back?

I have one myself with Falconer, but I never had issues with it. Hope someone can give some advice. It would be appreciated. Thanks!

10887344563_11329a8d1a_c.jpg

I thought you just have to press him harder down to fit more. But I don't know if you friend have tried this.

Although not as famous as other lines, I still love my HT Predator line the most. There's this unexplainable pure awesomeness in each of them.

I hope I will never have to sell any of my predator ever :)

More pics of tracker please. This figure is really awesome. Well what's the current market price for him these days?

I am still having a hard time with the $300 price tag for the DX13. I do not want to use the money I have saved (those funds are reserved for Batman Returns), so I have decided to sell my Tracker to hide the cost of my own cash to make the DX13 purchase. In the end BD T-800 will always be more iconic

PS. Tracker is still a very nice looking figure!!!

Last edited:
Thanks Cent for the Falconer figures lol...

I do love this figure. One of the two Preds I have left.:1-1:

Crapppp... What happens? If I'm not mistaken you are one of the pred junkie at that time lol. Why down to two left? What's the other great beast you keep?

Glad I still have all of mine lol..

Back