Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's mine!

33f28ea05084515de71b9fb38a258fe5.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

I agree, but I think that the three together are really badass. Can't wait to complete my collection!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

I don't get the "three together". They were never onscreen together in the movie. Each had their own individual screen time. There not like the TMNT, Ghostbusters, Max Rebo Band

I don't get the "three together". They were never onscreen together in the movie. Each had their own individual screen time. There not like the TMNT, Ghostbusters, Max Rebo Band
weren't they on one screen in the "camp" when first revealed? after the falcon robot returned to the falconer?
anyway i do get the "three together" nevertheless. it just looks cool.

Falconer_Berserker_Tracker_01_zpse639571a.jpg~original

Last edited:
weren't they on one screen in the "camp" when first revealed? after the falcon robot returned to the falconer?
anyway i do get the "three together" nevertheless. it just looks cool.

Falconer_Berserker_Tracker_01_zpse639571a.jpg~original

P., beside the neck shortening, have you customized your Berz in any other way? The mask looks wider here, which is nice.

i knew you're someone very old :)
i got rid of brown substance on mask's bone, gave it flat mirror eyes made of 3.5" disk (though this photo is still with original mask eyes) and glued closed mandibles (i had an extra pair) inside the mask, giving it wider shape and actually repeating the combined mouth/mask idea tsang started.
as far as i recall, that is all. spreading head tentacles over shoulders is not a mod, it's just futzing, but it also changes the silhouette a bit.

i knew you're someone very old :)
i got rid of brown substance on mask's bone, gave it flat mirror eyes made of 3.5" disk (though this photo is still with original mask eyes) and glued closed mandibles (i had an extra pair) inside the mask, giving it wider shape and actually repeating the combined mouth/mask idea tsang started.
as far as i recall, that is all. spreading head tentacles over shoulders is not a mod, it's just futzing, but it also changes the silhouette a bit.

Haha, how come? I'm in my early 30's. I reckon you as well. To appreciate the Winston preds and almost dislike the comic stuff, are traits I recognize and share.

Do you mind posting some pics of your Berserker up close, either here or in the dedicated Berserker thread? Looks badass. I want to widen the mask, as I feel it might be a bit too narrow. Not sure though. Anyway, pic away bro.

Haha, how come?
i mean - on this board, not IRL :)
unfortunately i won't be able to make any photos for some time. i haven't seen all my collections for 1.5 years already, as i left them in old apartment and purchased a giant showcase only recently (didn't want any temporary solutions).
To this day I still don't consider these three "Predators".
me too, i consider them nice colourful group of non-humans on my shelf. "like TMNT" :)

i mean - on this board, not IRL :)
unfortunately i won't be able to make any photos for some time. i haven't seen all my collections for 1.5 years already, as i left them in old apartment and purchased a giant showcase only recently (didn't want any temporary solutions).

My friend, I've only been a member for a few months. I do wish, however, that I had known about this place, and these collectibles, sooner.

That said, I'm glad my posts have a sense of 'elder' to them. Or at least I think I am. :p

So you don't have access to your preds right now? That must suck. Hope you get it sorted out soon, mate.

To this day I still don't consider these three "Predators".

I have that exact feeling towards the AvP preds. These I consider predators though. Its just that nothing, ever, will be like the Winston stuff.

So you don't have access to your preds right now? That must suck. Hope you get it sorted out soon, mate.
yep, i moved here only T1 collection (except for unfinished bike), because i started getting MMS238 here, and Robocop / Greyback predator. all that i purchased in 2014-2015.
all the rest await for their own toys apartment :)

I consider Predators all the creatures we have seen in the movie, it's cool that there are different kind of Yautjas, they must live in a planet similar to Earth and I think it's correct that there are differences between them caused, for example, by various climate zones. And for the "three", yes, in the movie we see them together, and as the AvP hunting group (Scar, Celtic, Chopper), I think that it's not incorrect to consider them as a sort of team, and they also look good on the same shelf.

Sent from my BatPad using Tapatalk

I consider Predators all the creatures we have seen in the movie, it's cool that there are different kind of Yautjas
there are no kind of jajujas in the movies :D
except for avp probably, but there they are all clones of each other. as they deserve.

The only time I remember seeing all three "almost" together is when Falconer falcon is returning from stealth mode. But the camera is moving forward so by the time Berserker uncloaks, Falconer is out of screen. So FACT we do not see all three together fully on one frame and uncloaked!!

Back