Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
182937_10150114145897825_171015147824_6418627_7389006_n.jpg

Sold! Sold! Sold!

Still pondering if I should get Tracker, he is my fave out of the Predators. But the hound! Oh man, already decided on it, I'm going to need atleast two of them. Can't wait for the doggies to appear on eBay.

I was thinking of buying another leash and hound on eBay also. The only problem is that they'd be in the exact same pose.

I have a color deficiency, (red/green color blindness) what color is the Tracker and what color is the Flaconer?

Which parts? Overall or just certain parts of their body?

Both of their flesh is like a dull yellow. Falconer has green markings on his body whilst Tracker has alot of green/ turquoise on his armour.

Re: Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Why does the character look so much better as a figure than when he was in the movie?
Going by the movie he easily seemed the least impressive of the 3 but now he's hypnotizing my wallet.
Impressive detail and the leash is a nice touch

Which parts? Overall or just certain parts of their body?

Both of their flesh is like a dull yellow. Falconer has green markings on his body whilst Tracker has alot of green/ turquoise on his armour.

Thanks, that's what I wanted to know. Was thinking of getting two Trackers and just switch a Falconers head with one and Falconers shoulder armor. That way I get two hounds and a Falconer that doesn't look so much like Berserker. Just a thought as I still can't bring myself to buy the Falconer as he is.

Why does the character look so much better as a figure than when he was in the movie?
Going by the movie he easily seemed the least impressive of the 3 but now he's hypnotizing my wallet.
Impressive detail and the leash is a nice touch

It's funny you say that, cause I was think the opposite about The Falconer, look impressive in the movie, not so much as a toy, IMO.

It's funny you say that, cause I was think the opposite about The Falconer, look impressive in the movie, not so much as a toy, IMO.

I know, right?
Whats up with that?

I wish theyd put this kinda crazy detail into the Indiana Jones figure.:monkey3

Re: Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Ordered mine from Toys2 today. If the price drops its possible I'll get the benefit whereas if it goes up its likely the current price I've ordered it at will be honoured.

Look at the leather for leash and torso wrap, thats the leather they should be using for Indy's satchel! Not that cheap pleather that was shown.

Back