Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

I dont understand paying MORE at SSC on top of needed a deposit... when retailers get it for cheaper?

Is it really worth getting a week earlier?

Why the need to priority preorder this? Its not an exclusive.

Good thing i was keeping an eye on this forum. The non-refundable deposit is definitely a big turn-off. I almost ordered through SSC but the site died on me. Checked the forum and saw the post above for Alterego - ordered through them! :yess:

Is there a good chance we will get this late Q2 or can we expect delays...

I'd imagine this would be pretty far down the pre production schedule. Hot Toys may have just delayed the reveal:dunno

Alter Ego doesn't charge you either till it's ready to ship.

And thats why they have a cancellation fee right?
Can I cancel an order?

Orders may be cancelled within 14 days of placing your order. After 14 days, a 10% cancellation fee will be charged on all cancelled items. Once an item is in transit to Alter Ego Comics from the manufacturer, no cancellations will be allowed. This policy only applies to pre-order items.

Re: Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Ordered through SSC before realizing it was soo much cheaper every where else . LE SIGH oh well not worth the cancelation fee now still happy to be getting this figure.

This is crazy! My order has been sitting on the order summary page for about 15 minutes now. In that time I used my iphone and successfully order the ex LSB with a conformation e-mail. WTF???

I went with BBTS at this time. Price is good and their flexible cancellation policy makes it worth it.

Waiting, waiting ....

Finally!! Thought I was going to take my business elsewhere.

Toys2 for me...the price is better (even though the shipping is pricey) and I get it much sooner than other retailers.

Ordered from Razor's Edge. $206.99 and I'm guessing shipping will be the usual rate: $15-$16. Maybe a buck or two more since it might be a bigger box.

Overall, the going rate seems to be around $220. Not bad at all.

Back