Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you don't like my comments, put me on ignore.

Trust me...I won't miss you.

worldssmallestviolin.gif

Sweet Jesus!!! I never knew that was an option. Umm..., the only problem I see though is who is going to put you in your place when it's that time of the month and you start mouthing off to people? I guess you should just ignore me since you won't miss me.

Ordered mine from Toys2 today. If the price drops its possible I'll get the benefit whereas if it goes up its likely the current price I've ordered it at will be honoured.

how much is shipping from toys2.net? Are they a good place to buy from?

Re: Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Any word whether this will be up today or tomorrow?

Well for me its expensive as ___k if I'm honest. $84 for these predators. The upside is a virtual guarantee of no customs charge on receipt of the figure and the fact that Toys2 is the first to have most figures in stock outside of the HK ebay guys.

Shipping for me is like 30 something dollars but I live in the U.S. I only buy from Toys2 when I want to get something rare thats no where else or when I want something and dont want to wait. If you live in Canada it should be a dream come true. And yes they are a great place to buy from. Their packages are very protected.

Well for me its expensive as ___k if I'm honest. $84 for these predators. The upside is a virtual guarantee of no customs charge on receipt of the figure and the fact that Toys2 is the first to have most figures in stock outside of the HK ebay guys.

thanks bro!!

Shipping for me is like 30 something dollars but I live in the U.S. I only buy from Toys2 when I want to get something rare thats no where else or when I want something and dont want to wait. If you live in Canada it should be a dream come true. And yes they are a great place to buy from. Their packages are very protected.

Thanks for the info!!!

Re: Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Priority Pre-order for Sideshow newsletter members on this today...was suppose to come out at 2pm...waiting :D

13$ shipping from toys2 for me! But I do have tax to pay on top.

Tracker is $210 + $11 shipping = $221 at BBTS, not too bad!

Website died on me, reminds me of the Guardian fiasco.
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/94iMQ4QKc6A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yep same here. I tried to submit the order but got a database error haha

Why the need to priority preorder this? Its not an exclusive.

I don't know man, I don't like the fact that SSC now has a NRD for everything, their lack of one was one of my favorite things, it didn't make me feel locked in.

Back