Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
preds.jpg

Can't wait to have all three together

The hound's head looks articulated in this picture. :yess:

Re: Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Just gorgeous. Can't wait.

I was waiting for these but with this price i dont know

i didnt buy any othe predator from the new film
i just wanted tracker

so the problem is should i buy this or sideshow maquette
sideshow maquette almost has the same price...has a base and is bigger

:gah::gah::gah:

Re: Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Great figure and awesome to get the hound as well, but the price and timing of arrival...OUCH.

Those group shots look ___king incredible! If I hadn't bought Berserker, Royce and (though I haven't technically bought him yet-) Falconer I would be majorly kicking myself. Tracker Predator is SO bought.

Tracker and Classic are the only ones i want from this line, so this is a must for me!

hes going for around $250 guys!

$250 ,,,so buying it,,, i dont care lol
...hang on it says 209 USD on the one link,,minus shipping ofcourse..
wouldnt it being shipped from within the US work out cheaper?

Those high-res shots will be my desktop wallpaper... wish I had more time to oogle them, but I gotta get to school. ARGH!

Back