Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Lesson #1 EBay is not msrp. Everyone needs to relax for now.

Re: Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Pics of the hound sculpt...

trackerhound.jpg

trackerhound1.jpg

trackerhound2.jpg

trackerhound3.jpg

trackerhound4.jpg

trackerhound5.jpg

trackerhound6.jpg

trackerhound7.jpg

Oops...late for the party again.

That is due e-bay rules dude.!

The sellers must list a preorder only a month before the figure is released.. but all of them always skip the rules :monkey3

Whatever the case, we know that they have published one fact that is clearly untrue... Why should we pay attention to anything else they offer as relevent fact?:wink1:

Hound's mouth is not adjustable. FAIL.

Kidding. Looks amazing.

I think it's great that they've included the hound. I think I'll have to get this one, even if I did pass on Falconer.

Tracker is awesome ,Hound is awesome love it,
OK has anyone else spotted the Arnie sculpt in the background on the far left of the line of heads,we can see in the line from right to left
BD-T1,T1,Sam Worthington,T800-T2....then there is another...with a larger 'flattop'of hair,what do you guys think,JOHN MATRIX ???? or just another work in progress from Mr Tsang,
20110223055108791.jpg

Kindest regards
Tys

arnold.jpg

A bit too spikey hair for Dutch ? what d'ya reckon...

Although saying that I guess it could be

They don't look like new Arnie sculpts anyway...unless they really could be from some other Arnie film we don't know they have the license for. A new Terminator sculpt would have some kind of battle damage at this point.

Damn, this blows the other two away IMO. Very cool. I love the bio, armor, skin color, leather wrappings, etc.

Back