Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Berserker and falconer ranged $180-200 shipped. And this because of hound goes to $250. It's like $50-70 for the hound. not to mention the falconer has beautiful predator skull, and berserker has human skull trophy.

The worst that people keep saying with that price I don't care I will buy it. It's a buy with $250 :(

Berserker and falconer ranged $180-200 shipped. And this because of hound goes to $250. It's like $50-70 for the hound. not to mention the falconer has beautiful predator skull, and berserker has human skull trophy.

The worst that people keep saying with that price I don't care I will buy it. It's a buy with $250 :(

Berserker and Falconer 180$ shipped??? Where?? :rotfl ..because the price for them (just the figure) was arround 189$

209$ - 189$ =20$ not 50 or 70$ for the hound :slap

Re: Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

ebay sellers always jack up the shipping prices! I will wait till BBTS have orders up! They don't jack up shipping so he will be around "$250 shipped"!!!

Pure win on this badboy.

Just about the only thing I don't like is this part...

"prototype shown, final product may be slightly different". :gah: :mad:

ebay sellers always jack up the shipping prices! I will wait till BBTS have orders up! They don't jack up shipping so he will be around "$250 shipped"!!!

I bet the price on BBTS will be 209$ as much but the shipping rate will be cheaper

"prototype shown, final product may be slightly different"

Maybe this time, the final product will be more like the prototype,(but not sure about the paint apps quality) because as we can see (group pics), Berserker and Falconer are the "final product" , and not the prototypes.. but who knows ¿¿?? :dunno

Last edited:

I hope so. Who knows, we could still see him in the $190 range in my opinion. The two stores on ebay aren't reliable barometers for price or anything else for that matter. I mean further down on the page it says the item will be available 30 days from the listing date. I'd say thats indicative of something being unreliable.

Boring money talks.

So this time the Pred WILL have a face! nice! hope its different from Berserkers face.

"Undetachable face mask with LED light-up function" so do this mean hes gonna have a 2nd head with a removible mask? If not thats a deal killer!!!

I hope so. Who knows, we could still see him in the $190 range in my opinion. The two stores on ebay aren't reliable barometers for price or anything else for that matter. I mean further down on the page it says the item will be available 30 days from the listing date. I'd say thats indicative of something being unreliable.

That is due e-bay rules dude.!

The sellers must list a preorder only a month before the figure is released.. but all of them always skip the rules :monkey3

"Undetachable face mask with LED light-up function" so do this mean hes gonna have a 2nd head with a removible mask? If not thats a deal killer!!!

No that will be his only head ..it's going to be the same as falconer, no face because we never see there faces in the movie.

It sucks that this is the 1st Pred that dies in the movie , he was so badd ass . Why do all the Preds die in every movie . WTF :mad:

Back