Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Specs:
- Leather-like skirt and straps on waist
- One (1) pair of forearm armor with right one for inserting blade
- One (1) pair of thigh armor
- One (1) left waist armor

Unlike Falconer... it appears: All it's armour is removable and not sculpted in..

Re: Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

yes, it seems to be that way Bandito, is that good though? Seems like more chances of breakage and what not during shipping and posing.

This one is just beyond AMAZING !!!!!!!!!

Sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Love the pose. Love everything.
I am glad I know this now not a year later LOL.

Didn't expect this but Tracker just became my favorite Super Pred out of the 3.

I think this guy would look badass with a spear.

Bad ass indeed, with a spear? Not so much. My dilemma is where to put him along with everything else I have....<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2oC7YiPKmvs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

All are great. Berserker is still lovely with the red motif and fierce look. Too bad this berserker was the first to release. There are so many complaint with him.

None the less can't wait for tracker to pose together with the other two :)

My vote goes to sculpted, just like Falconer's left gauntlet. I hope the right gauntlet isn't sculpted though because I want to be able to rotate the blade into different positions. When it is stuck in one spot like the NECA version is reduces the amount of poses.

Just saw this on Facebook and knew there would be a thread!

It looks fantastic, and I love the Hound. Wonder if it will have any articulation?

What film is this Pred from?

Predators, it was released this past summer and then went to Blu Ray and DVD last fall.

Just saw this on Facebook and knew there would be a thread!

It looks fantastic, and I love the Hound. Wonder if it will have any articulation?

What film is this Pred from?

Predators, as described by elder_predator :)

They were there. They weren't seen next to tracker as much as they were seen chasing the humans.

I think this is by far the best out of all 3 super predators

Back