Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just have an IM2 version, but i bought an Avengers MKVII base on Ebay and used tape to obscure the last character on the nameplate...
Cheating? Who cares, lol.

IMG_5311.jpg

haha very Clever!

I just have an IM2 version, but i bought an Avengers MKVII base on Ebay and used tape to obscure the last character on the nameplate...
Cheating? Who cares, lol.

IMG_5311.jpg

Never thought of that... that's a great idea! Haha, may have to do that too for consistency

haha very Clever!

Thanks.

Never thought of that... that's a great idea! Haha, may have to do that too for consistency

Thanks. It just seemed the easiest way to have my IM2 MKVI on an Avengers base.
I cut a small rectangle out of some black insulating tape, so the gap was big enough to show "MARK VI" but hide the last letter.
You can only see it if you go very close.

I picked up an Iron Man Mark VI Avengers Promo version on Craig's List. I also got a Hawkeye and a Mark VII from the same seller. Is the promo worth any more than the regular Mark VI?

nop, for me I prefer the IM2 version, for the battle damage parts also If you have the mark IV then you have the same head sculpt.

Got one for a very decent price locally. Took a drive to pick up three suits, had them all on his table to take a look. Talked 'bout the business for a while, sealed the deal, packed up the figures. Was a good day.

Can't wait to complete my collection, only waiting for my ordered Mark VII. IM3 never happened in my display. :wink1:

If anyone has a spare Stark helmeted sculpt from this set they'd be interested in selling, PM me your asking price. Thanks ;)

Anyone in Ottawa...there is a mark VI listed now on kijiji.ca.

I found my Mark VII there, I couldn't find one online anywhere...might have to keep an eye on that site...

i'm asking this question every once and a while just hoping someone has figured it out.

Has anybody figured out how to get him in the firing pose?
the wrist panel, is there a way to mod it?

On average price this guys nowadays, I'm very, very, very, regrets over selling this one back in January only for $190 MISB.

i'm asking this question every once and a while just hoping someone has figured it out.

Has anybody figured out how to get him in the firing pose?
the wrist panel, is there a way to mod it?

This mod never occurred to me before you posted this.
I just took apart the forearm of my MKVI and it WILL be possible to mod the wrist to accept the MKVII raised wrist guard. But it would require you to dremel off a collar that holds the MKVI guard on there.
It would be a matter of whether you deem it worth irreparably altering your MKVI to do that pose.

Couldn't you also just swap in mark vii regular wrist guards though? So it has both options?

Of course. If you did the mod to remove the original ones, you could swap in any of the MKVII ones. But the important point is that the MKVI ones would fall out if you take the hand off after making the modification.

For those interested in the Mark VI. I just bought one on ebay (wOOt) and was watching two more in case this sale didn't pan out.

I thought these two were still a decent price, so I thought I'd share. At least these prices are 'normal' and not the $650-$750 ranges you see from sellers in Hong Kong and Singapore.

Both are an auction though, so prices might go up:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/hot-toys-i...44?pt=US_Comics_Figurines&hash=item2eca838138

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvel-Hot...7077?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item1e7fb32a45

So glad I scored a Mark VI myself a month ago. With his BD plates he looks so awesome. Can pose him with WM for badassness or with Loki (only Avenger I got), nice that he comes with two bases. Also makes a good centerpiece for the IM1-2 suits.

Don't really feel the need for a Mark VII anymore (wallet cheering in the background), and I am not getting anything from IM3 so I guess my IM collecting days are over. Actually with the Mark VI pawning my other suits I am considering selling a few.

For those interested in the Mark VI. I just bought one on ebay (wOOt) and was watching two more in case this sale didn't pan out.

I thought these two were still a decent price, so I thought I'd share. At least these prices are 'normal' and not the $650-$750 ranges you see from sellers in Hong Kong and Singapore.

Both are an auction though, so prices might go up:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/hot-toys-i...44?pt=US_Comics_Figurines&hash=item2eca838138

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvel-Hot...7077?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item1e7fb32a45

Wow, one of these just ended on $760!!! :thud:
the other one is still reasonable at $475, but I wonder where that will end

Back