Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is definitely my holy grail. Gah the prices makes my eyes bleed!

Indeed. I was trying to find one for the best price over the summer and was struggling to get down to $500.
I ended up doing a deal for three. Two from a HK seller at $540 each, MISB, and one from a member here for $500(Which is the one i have on display).
The other two are still in their boxes, never having been opened.

Indeed. I was trying to find one for the best price over the summer and was struggling to get down to $500.
I ended up doing a deal for three. Two from a HK seller at $540 each, MISB, and one from a member here for $500(Which is the one i have on display).
The other two are still in their boxes, never having been opened.

Any interest in selling them? :1-1: :pray::pray:

lol.
I can't believe how much this guy is ...
I have 1 .... got it in some weird trade almost 2 yrs ago..., I think. I'd never sell it now..., I was just playing with him..., put all his battle damaged parts on... I'll take a pic and post him.

Oh, I love my Mark VI. The BD, the base and the helmet HS are just amazing. Missed out on the BD Mark III, but am I glad I PO this one. I love my Mark VII, but this Mark VI plus the Mark IV HS wins it by more than a nose. Looking forward to putting them side by side in my 2pc HOA, when they finally decide to show up...

12-inch-hot-toys-ironman_original.jpg

I acquired my second mk vi with shipper from a boardie for $410. Just check the for sale section. I needed that figure too.

I am thinking of putting a Mark VI for trade on the boards here but I am not sure how that would work short of finding someone local to do an in person meet. I get the paypal and tracking number for a purchase...not sure how to set up or structure a trade.

I've never really regretted selling mine tbh, only regret I have is not picking up the Avengers version and even without the BD parts that's the only version I would want to own in the future

In truth the Mark VII and its BD and Midas re-releases are the only IM figures I feel I need now

After picking up the Mark VII I'm so tempted to part with mine since I have the BD VII on order as well. The VII is just so damn perfect.

I've never really regretted selling mine tbh, only regret I have is not picking up the Avengers version and even without the BD parts that's the only version I would want to own in the future

I just have an IM2 version, but i bought an Avengers MKVII base on Ebay and used tape to obscure the last character on the nameplate...
Cheating? Who cares, lol.

IMG_5311.jpg

Back