Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one I posted is my cat with baby rabbit's. She was nice. She would go outside to the pens and sleep with them grow up. There was no problem till the piglets were no longer small.

My previous cat used to go into the field behind our house and bring back rabbits and eat them...
She would have seen the above picture like a fast food joint...

misc31.jpg

Haha.
My cat has zero interest in the contents of the detolf.
My Brother's cat is always trying to find a way into his collection though...

IMG_5019.jpg

:horror:panic::lol

If you seen some of the post my cat was trying very hard to get into the Iron Monger box. Turn out it was the box she wanted all along.

I don't mind it,

Typical cat. My old cat used to sleep in any box she could find. :wink1:

I suddenly need this figure- anyone willing to trade? Have Batman DX 12 sealed in shipper.....

CRAP! just my timing....I swear I just realized I wanted this ten minutes ago now i am obsessed with it!:cuckoo:

It's funny how that happens.
Don't panic. Your DX12 will only appreciate. It's easily worth roughly the cost of a MKVI. And will only rise in value. You will always be able to pick up a MVI(Or any HT figure).

It's funny how that happens.
Don't panic. Your DX12 will only appreciate. It's easily worth roughly the cost of a MKVI. And will only rise in value. You will always be able to pick up a MVI(Or any HT figure).

Yeah but on Ebay they are asking $500 and up for new sealed ones! Not the Avengers- the original! I sold my Avengers and original awhile back and regret it....even with the new Mk VII coming I want this one.

Yeah I'll be patient......for a short while:lol

Yeah but on Ebay they are asking $500 and up for new sealed ones! Not the Avengers- the original! I sold my Avengers and original awhile back and regret it....even with the new Mk VII coming I want this one.

Yeah I'll be patient......for a short while:lol

Well it will sicken you to know i sold mine for $300.
Just a shade over $500 is the going rate for one that is mint in sealed box. If you get close to $300 for your DX12, then you are only having to put the cost of another figure into the pot.
There's one for sale here on the forum for $540. MISB. And the IM2 is the better release due to the battle damaged parts.

Just a shade over $500 is the going rate for one that is mint in sealed box. If you get close to $300 for your DX12, then you are only having to put the cost of another figure into the pot.
There's one for sale here on the forum for $540. MISB. And the IM2 is the better release due to the battle damaged parts.

I still hope the $500 prices will drop back to normal, still kicking myself for not buying yours.

Not going to pay $500 for one! Oh well I'll wait for MK VII which I have POed anyhow. Hoping someone may want Bats more now that MK VI, it happens.

I still hope the $500 prices will drop back to normal, still kicking myself for not buying yours.

The price for an IM2 one is unlikely to drop. The parts it comes with makes it a great buy.
I said goodbye to mine and let it go. If i wanted another one, i would probably have to sell three figures to get a mkvi, but there are LOADS of them for sale on Ebay.
How much do you want it? Enough to drop $500 on it? Then hang fire.

Not going to pay $500 for one! Oh well I'll wait for MK VII which I have POed anyhow. Hoping someone may want Bats more now that MK VI, it happens.

Exactly. There was an Avengers MKVI on the *for Sale* forum here a few weeks back for less than $400.
They do turn up.
I check the first 5 pages of the selling forum almost every day. Just window shopping...

I check the first 5 pages of the selling forum almost every day. Just window shopping...[/QUOTE]

THAT kind of activity gets me in trouble, trust me......:lol:slap

THAT kind of activity gets me in trouble, trust me......:lol:slap

Lol.
I know what you mean. I am only checking to see what's for sale, and the price. Not a lot i am interested in getting. Just seeing what's out there.
I am predominantly interested in making customs, so i am usually looking for parts(Picked up a perseus head a few days back for a *Jake Sully in Wheelchair* custom i have in mind).
The thing that gets on my nerves are the US members who will not ship overseas under any circumstances. There's one guy who has two items i want, and at very good prices.
Not interested. And the items are still for sale, with his thread being bumped regularly...

Lol.
I know what you mean. I am only checking to see what's for sale, and the price. Not a lot i am interested in getting. Just seeing what's out there.
I am predominantly interested in making customs, so i am usually looking for parts(Picked up a perseus head a few days back for a *Jake Sully in Wheelchair* custom i have in mind).
The thing that gets on my nerves are the US members who will not ship overseas under any circumstances. There's one guy who has two items i want, and at very good prices.
Not interested. And the items are still for sale, with his thread being bumped regularly...

I can understand that..not selling overseas as much as I might want to..I'd love to deal with you guys over the ocean..
However without TRACKING I just can't risk the package not showing up and no way would Paypal side with the seller.
USPS tells me only overseas tracking is through International Priority which is very very expensive. Who wants to pay that kind of shipping cost?? It is like double airmail, sometimes more because of weight/size.
I hope you get your parts somehow..:wave

I can understand that..not selling overseas as much as I might want to..I'd love to deal with you guys over the ocean..
However without TRACKING I just can't risk the package not showing up and no way would Paypal side with the seller.
USPS tells me only overseas tracking is through International Priority which is very very expensive. Who wants to pay that kind of shipping cost?? It is like double airmail, sometimes more because of weight/size.
I hope you get your parts somehow..:wave

It's not a big deal. I was just after a couple of figures and a costume. I can get them elsewhere. The *trick* is to declare a really low value with the item marked as *toy parts, gift $15*
Seriously. I got a MKIV and Gantry sent to me at the tail end of the summer with that marked on the customs form. A 17 kilo box marked as $15.
At that cost(But with a tracking number), no-one is willing to lose their job to steal a $15 toy...
:)

Shoot I would easily trade my mark VI for a DX12. The problem is the the wrist cover on the battle damaged arm is missing a pin so it falls off all the time so no would make the trade.

Back