Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd rather sell for full rape

I see it as this. Username made him a offer that is a great offer. If he takes it great and good for him. If he is going to try and wait to saving $50. He will be waiting a long long long time. This is only one of a handful of issued items that I know that HT even put a issue number too.

Well, if he doesn't jump on it I might be willing to snag it. I need a III, V, and VI to top off my IM armor collection. Maybe a non-milk WM too.

PM to first in line replied to.
If it falls through i will post info.
Not really trying to use this thread to sell the item. It just came up in conversation, lol.

IMG_1792.jpg

IMG_1455.jpg

IMG_1494.jpg

IMG_1520.jpg

Well, if he doesn't jump on it I might be willing to snag it. I need a III, V, and VI to top off my IM armor collection. Maybe a non-milk WM too.

I just need the Mark 3 BD and a Mark V. More then likely next week I will just buy the Mark V. Unless Username wants to sell me his and at non rape price. Oh that was bad.... I have passed on the Non milk ver of WM. I like the red lights on the Milk.

PM to first in line replied to.
If it falls through i will post info.
Not really trying to use this thread to sell the item. It just came up in conversation, lol.

IMG_1792.jpg

IMG_1455.jpg

IMG_1494.jpg

IMG_1520.jpg

I like what you done to the base, or the base you made. I don't have the setup like you guys do so the base would take up about 1/4 of the shelf. I can put 8/10 clones on on shelf nice 12 if I to push it.

I want to see the cat :wave

I like what you done to the base, or the base you made. I don't have the setup like you guys do so the base would take up about 1/4 of the shelf. I can put 8/10 clones on on shelf nice 12 if I to push it.

I want to see the cat :wave

Lol. Pics of Jasper below.
The base is sized to fit in a detolf, but you can fit plenty of figures on it.

IMG_0466.jpg

IMG00027-20090716-1725.jpg

IMG_0222.jpg

Lol. The only cat that looks sweeter is my Brother's cat. She has a little "Hercule Poirot" moustache.

What is a ped?

Predator (Shadow Predator)

She is no longer with us but used to sleep with the birds/turkeys/rabbits/pigs (it was the pigs that did her in).

Haha.
My cat has zero interest in the contents of the detolf.
My Brother's cat is always trying to find a way into his collection though...

IMG_5019.jpg

If you seen some of the post my cat was trying very hard to get into the Iron Monger box. Turn out it was the box she wanted all along.

I don't mind it,

Back