Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha.
It was a pun, or a play on words, lol. Meant to have a double meaning.
I was thinking more along the lines of this slinking towards me(See? Pink Panties aren't always bad...):

bryci_pink_bra_panties.jpg

Haha.
It was a pun, or a play on words, lol. Meant to have a double meaning.
I was thinking more along the lines of this slinking towards me(See? Pink Panties aren't always bad...):

bryci_pink_bra_panties.jpg

Put me down for one of these! (Woman included of course. :naughty)

Sorry to get OT on the pink panty convo (as much as I'm enjoying it) :D

Not going to pay $500 for one! Oh well I'll wait for MK VII which I have POed anyhow. Hoping someone may want Bats more now that MK VI, it happens.

You have a piece of gold with the MISB DX12 bro! It's sold out basically everywhere and it's going high 3's to mid 4's on the Bay. You could probably get a pretty penny for that Bats soon and if you could find a decent deal for the Mark IV, then you won't come out to bad in the end :wink1:

Can someone tell me what the deal is with the Stark sculpt from this set? I'm looking for the best Tony sculpt for a bash and I keep hearing that the Mark VI is the one but I don't see a big difference with this and the Mark IV (I have the IV but never saw the VI in hand). Is the paint that much better on the VI than the IV? Are there any other differences?

Can someone tell me what the deal is with the Stark sculpt from this set? I'm looking for the best Tony sculpt for a bash and I keep hearing that the Mark VI is the one but I don't see a big difference with this and the Mark IV (I have the IV but never saw the VI in hand). Is the paint that much better on the VI than the IV? Are there any other differences?

Well the Mark VI is just a face in a helmet, unless your talking about the Avengers Mark VI, then that one has a bit more grey in his hair than the Mark VI.

If I understand you correctly, they're the same sculpt. The only difference is the Mk.VI is a Stark reveal. The Mk.IV is the entire head sculpt.

Now, the Mk.IV figure that comes with the Gantry has a slightly different paint app. Same sculpt, but you can see some shading, like the start of a 5 O' clock shadow along his jaw and 3 or 4 different colors in his hair.

Back