Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone willing to sell theirs for non rapey prices?

Well I did just watch all 3 Austin Powers Movies. Ya Baby....

Sure, 1 Million Dollars (Everyone needs to give the EVIL Laughter)

Sorry I really do have the 3rd movie playing in the background. You should hit the for sale part of this board. I have seen people selling them. Also the WTB part works great. Someone just sold me a Jack Bauer cheap.

Oh, Mr. Evil gave gave his new $$$. Hmmm na Just 1 Million Dollars is fine.

That's a tough one man, this is definitely the best iron man released so far, especially with the bd parts and stark flip up head, wish you luck

I know, I regret selling mine a few months ago. I would even be fine with the BD parts missing.

I paid $300 for mine. If i sold it, i'd need to get $280 plus shipping.
I doubt there's that kind of market out there for the MKVI now, even with the BD parts.

Are you talking about the 3,000 one or the 1st one? If it was the 1st one I would have paid you $300 and even the high shipping (as you know I hate shipping cost). I have the 3,000 Mark VI and I don't upgrade so I am good.

Now if I did not have one. The 3,000 at your price even with the high shipping (I live in the US so no Vat, Tax and the extra great stuff you have to pay). I would jump on it. Then again. The person who ask should jump on it. That is if you where to sell it?

So to the person who ask, if USERNAME is willing to sell it for that. BUY IT, YOUR NOT GOING TO SAVE YOURSELF MONEY.

I paid $300 for mine. If i sold it, i'd need to get $280 plus shipping.
I doubt there's that kind of market out there for the MKVI now, even with the BD parts.

It might have just been the movie boost for it. But still, it is the best looking suit with the best accessories, next to the MK II Unleashed.

Are you talking about the 3,000 one or the 1st one? If it was the 1st one I would have paid you $300 and even the high shipping (as you know I hate shipping cost). I have the 3,000 Mark VI and I don't upgrade so I am good.

Now if I did not have one. The 3,000 at your price even with the high shipping (I live in the US so no Vat, Tax and the extra great stuff you have to pay). I would jump on it. Then again. The person who ask should jump on it. That is if you where to sell it?

So to the person who ask, if USERNAME is willing to sell it for that. BUY IT, YOUR NOT GOING TO SAVE YOURSELF MONEY.

Lol. I'd sell it for $300 if someone came along and offered me that for it.
:lol

Lol. I'd sell it for $300 if someone came along and offered me that for it.
:lol

Like I said, if I did't have this one and I don't upgrade I would have PP you by now.

At $300 anyone should jump on it. If they are going to wait till they can find it for a retail price or under. Forget.

I would be emailing him if I didn't already have the Avengers Mark VI! I just want the Stark head in the helmet, I don't usually display battle damaged versions.

Every month I take 4/6 of what ever and change them around. I just took off the covering on the Mark 2 and have him flying. Maybe it's just me but I pay good money for these and I like to make love to them.

Back