Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry about the confusion. I saw that post, but its about disassembling after taking the leg off iron man. i need help with the part getting there by how to remove the leg to get it started.
The most basic/easy part is popping out the leg from the ball sockets of the hips. The rest of the disassembling is multitudes much harder than that.

WOOT! My Mark VI arrived today at work, and I got confermation my Captain America arrived at home I just want to go home sick and play with them. I feel like a little kid again.

Just pick this up recently, quite amazed at how Hot Toys does to details.

imhead5.jpg

imrp.jpg

imbase3.jpg

imp1.jpg

imp2.jpg

I watched Ironman 2 again last night and I so hope they bring out another Mark VI for the Avengers line it really is the best looking for all the suits

I watched Ironman 2 again last night and I so hope they bring out another Mark VI for the Avengers line it really is the best looking for all the suits

It is a great suit! I really can't wait to get a good look at the VII though. :yess:

It's the best one out of the movie and the triangle reactor tops it. I suppose we are more used to the extremist design :lol

I saw a still or a bit of a newer trailer somewhere I think, and the Mark VII looks like a beefier Mark IV. So, more "classic." I love all the designs though, so I'll be looking forward to whatever the final suit looks like.

I just hope the movie is as good as it looks like it's going to be!

Back