Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uh-oh. Which figures need AG9s? I've only got Iron Man Mark VI and War Machine. I've got a used Terminator T-700 coming in a few weeks and I'm sure I'll need new batteries for that as well. I was kinda hoping that they all used these little button-cell LR621s.

MarkVIWarMachine.jpg

These 2 guys really look good next to each other, totally awesome!!
:yess:

I like!

High Five!

Someone asked about batteries. The instructions indicate that the batters are AG1. If you look for these online, you'll find lots of AG1 and AG13. These are *entirely* too big. The actual battery type is LR621. I made a post about this a few pages back, but I included some links to my own photos, which flagged my n00b post as requiring a moderator's attention. Which never happened.
No biggie.

Ag1 is the same as lr621...i have purchased several...

Hm. I've got a package of AG1 batteries (Duracell) and they're literally twice as big as the cheap, generic, Chinese LR621s I got from Amazon. I bought the AG1s in a grocery store, before I ever actually opened the battery compartments on my Mark VI. Once I got 'em home and started the replacement process, that was when I finally got a real look at the batteries that were already in there. And they are clearly labeled LR621. I'm not trying to argue, I'm thinking there's some battery voodoo that I'm just clueless about.
:lol @myself

Well it might be the ag9's that are the same as the lr621's

Uh-oh. Which figures need AG9s? I've only got Iron Man Mark VI and War Machine. I've got a used Terminator T-700 coming in a few weeks and I'm sure I'll need new batteries for that as well. I was kinda hoping that they all used these little button-cell LR621s.

I was just about to post on this. Any help you guys can provide would be great.

I looked at the instructions and went down to 'Battery World' (a franchise here in Oz) and the batteries they wanted to sell me as AG1 were obviously waaay to big - like above, they were like double the size.

Hi guys! I'm new here and I just want to share some pics of my Mark VI. Actually I have 2 of them. One I display (un-damaged) with War Machine and one (damaged) on it's included stand.

I am an avid military/sci-fi modeller and I couldn't resist tinkering a bit with the Mark VI's battle damage modelling. So, I put out my old brush and paints and added a bit more damage to one of my Mark VI's.

Since I will be displaying this one 'damaged' permanently, I thought it was a good idea. I examined the scenes in the movie and I noticed some more scarring and oil spills on Iron Man so I did my best to replicate them. Didn't want to get over-excited so the additional damage I applied is not too extensive...I hope. ;)

The following pics are of my battle damaged Mark VI, depicting a scene when Iron Man was taking off to save Pepper from the 'time bombed' drones. I call it "Pepper?!!!".

Took these pics from my dark apartment so please pardon the un-natural colours. Will take more pics of it in daylight as well as my entire Iron Man collection so far.

Hope to see you all here again fellow collectors! :)

a>

Hi there! This is my very first post after finally deciding to join in.

Started collecting Hot Toy's Iron Man figs since early 2010 and luckily acquired the first three figs from the first movie. Since then I have bought almost every single one from the franchise including Mark VI.

Hope to post some pics very soon. It's great to be here!

Hi there! This is my very first post after finally deciding to join in.

Started collecting Hot Toy's Iron Man figs since early 2010 and luckily acquired the first three figs from the first movie. Since then I have bought almost every single one from the franchise including Mark VI.

Hope to post some pics very soon. It's great to be here!

Welcome to the boards. You know how addicting Hot Toys figures can be. The Iron Man line is a great line.

Back