Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be fun to put together a movie version of that weird New Avengers team (Luke Cage, Wolverine, Spider-Man, Captain America, Ms. Marvel, and Hawkeye).

State of the bad-ass art.
100_2708.jpg

Last edited:
There are probably better and more permanent fixes for this, but have you thought about candle stays? Those little gobs of clear wax that are meant to keep candlesticks upright. A tiny little dab of that stuff can help with loose joints. And it can be cleaned off with a tiny bit of isopropyl alcohol and a cotton swab.

Hmm I might try that. I don't know if you can use like clear nail polish on the pegs which I might try as well. It's not really a big deal with it being loose I just thought I would ask on here for some suggestions. But thanks for the ones you suggested.

Here's a quick Iron Man and War Machine teamup shot. I haven't gotten around to rigging any kind of backdrop yet, that's why I keep going for the plain, mostly black background. But that lets the LEDs really stand out, at least.
Two versions of the same image.
6134983517_0c3bdb7b07_b.jpg

and a much darker version
6135532144_a0d8bc42d8_b.jpg

Great pose!

Would you mind sharing what mod you did?

That pic looks sweet, good job! :)

Thanks guys.
I simply cut off the tab that hindered the hand from going up. The tab also holds the second part of the wrist cover, so that's not attached anymore. You can only see that it's missing if you look at the hand from the back though, so it's barely noticeable.
I disassembled the lower arm before I cut the tab off though, to get a better understanding of how it's all put together. It also made it easier to cut.

I cut it off on the left side in this pic:
wristmod_1.png

I dig that mod! I've been wanting to get the hand at more of a 90-degree angle.

And thanks for the kind words on my pics. I'm still humbled by the time and effort you folks put into getting the awesome poses.

I made the mistake of being a bit overzealous with my Berserker Predator last night and snapped off the left shoulder armor extension, the little "not-so-floppy" tab, the farthest plate on the side that has the shoulder cannon. I could probably glue it back into place, but I might just leave it that way. It's utterly unnoticeable.

Back