Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My ex IM MK VI hit Sydney yesterday!!
It is now 2:40 pm here in Newcastle(2 hrs north of Sydney) and i was hoping this bad boy would be here by now!!!Grrrrr.
Maybe tomorrow!!!

Be patient bro, I know its hard, but when you get it you will be amazed how good this figure is. Congrats.

My replacement Ironman arrived from sideshow and he is complete and in great condition.

The shoulder disc that has been an item of discussion however. Only 1 came with it. The non BD arm had it. but it was easy to swap out with the BD arm.

I am really happy with him at this point, especially since he was complete. :)

Got a replacement body today from CSC, can't wait to get home and swap it and have a perfect figure. It's meant to replace the body I received with the faulty neck post.

Got a replacement body today from CSC, can't wait to get home and swap it and have a perfect figure. It's meant to replace the body I received with the faulty neck post.

Torso with arms and legs?... so essentially you can built a 2nd Mk. VI? with just a neck connector? What happens to the faulty body?

I was going to pass on this but after seeing all the pictures of BD MK VI, I decided to get on the Sideshow reservation list for the non-exclusive last week. I checked my account and found my reservation is currently not cancellable. Does this mean my reservation is about to convert to an order?

Yeah, it came with arms, legs, and neck. But there's also a return shipping label to send the faulty body back. So off it goes.

Have to say I'm disappointed because the "proper" ball jointed neck doesn't have the articulation that the "faulty" one had. But I guess I'd rather have a mint figure. So I'm happy. Plus I was able to swap out a few pieces for the better quality ones that came with the body.

Torso with arms and legs?... so essentially you can built a 2nd Mk. VI? with just a neck connector? What happens to the faulty body?

Just got the Mark VI and War Machine today. My first Hot Toys figures! Quite pleased with them. Thankfully, my Mark VI seems to be free of defects.

Glad this is sorted out finally.

Sometimes I think his contact page through the site isn't getting the emails to Toys2. I've contacted them before through their site and never got a response. So it gives the impression the customer is getting ignored.

This happened to other sites before and they weren't aware of it. Though you would think alarm bells would be triggered when no contacts is coming through.

got my MK6 in today as well from SSC.not a bad turnaround from USA to Aus in 4 days!!!!
Have to wait til later to open..im on baby watch duty while the miss gets some rest!

Yeah, it came with arms, legs, and neck. But there's also a return shipping label to send the faulty body back. So off it goes.

Have to say I'm disappointed because the "proper" ball jointed neck doesn't have the articulation that the "faulty" one had. But I guess I'd rather have a mint figure. So I'm happy. Plus I was able to swap out a few pieces for the better quality ones that came with the body.
That is great service. They sent you the replacement body (with parts) before asking you to send in the faulty body back to them.

That's customer service right there. :clap

Sometimes I think his contact page through the site isn't getting the emails to Toys2. I've contacted them before through their site and never got a response. So it gives the impression the customer is getting ignored.

This happened to other sites before and they weren't aware of it. Though you would think alarm bells would be triggered when no contacts is coming through.

I will be sure to mention it to him when I go in tomorrow to pick up another figure :p
I am sure he gets plenty of emails even direct :) For whatever reason he always answers my emails like really late at night right about now :D

Back