Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on your baby.
Is it your first?

Thankyou..and yes it is our first.
I had to cancel my trip to Orlando for SW celebration 5 when we knew the bub was definately coming.
I also then went on to sell most of,if not all of my HT stuff...Blade,OC Batman,the first 2 Joker figures,Wolverine,BD Iron Man,Black Widow,War Machine,T1,T2,Sarah connor T 1000 disguise,T 1000.

So now 6 weeks later after we are all settled i will be starting to get a few things back here and there.I did get them relatively cheap at the start,but i fear now i may pay through the roof to get some of the things i want again....this time i will have MK 6 to kick it off,then hopefully the new statue i can get within the next 3 weeks,then THor and Odin.

Thankyou..and yes it is our first.
I had to cancel my trip to Orlando for SW celebration 5 when we knew the bub was definately coming.
I also then went on to sell most of,if not all of my HT stuff...Blade,OC Batman,the first 2 Joker figures,Wolverine,BD Iron Man,Black Widow,War Machine,T1,T2,Sarah connor T 1000 disguise,T 1000.

So now 6 weeks later after we are all settled i will be starting to get a few things back here and there.I did get them relatively cheap at the start,but i fear now i may pay through the roof to get some of the things i want again....this time i will have MK 6 to kick it off,then hopefully the new statue i can get within the next 3 weeks,then THor and Odin.
They certainly change your life for the better.
All I can say is do your best to be there for your baby and give him/her everything he/she will need to be someone in life.

Congrats again, my man. :clap

who is that guy?? :)

Japanese actor who director Takeshi Miike uses a lot. He starred in the three Dead or Alive movies (not the video game movies, the other ones).

This is him in DoA2. It's the shades combined with the hair and furrowed brow that do it.

doa2-01.jpg

japanese actor who director takeshi miike uses a lot. He starred in the three dead or alive movies (not the video game movies, the other ones).

This is him in doa2. It's the shades combined with the hair and furrowed brow that do it.

doa2-01.jpg

hahahahahahaha!! :)

got my SS exclusive Monday and it is flawless. Not one gripe as far as I can tell. I already swapped out all of the clean parts for the BD ones. My BD left arm had no red rubber ring on it so I just used the one from the non BD arm. I wasn't sure if I needed it but I noticed on my reg Mark VI that it had one. So not sure why I didn't get two but it's not a deal at all. Now I can display both clean and BD versions side by side.

Wow just got an email about this converting from SSC, totally forgot I had wait listed it :lol

Guess this will be hitting the for sale block :gah:

Back