Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got done watching and those look really great! nice video Josh. :hi5:

Thank ya! Yeah, this figure kicks ass. I would have no problems as I say in the video that someone should get this figure.

Glad that I didn't have a dumb ass dead spot in it too like with the Mark IV. :lol

where's the cheapest place to buy another hall of armor base like the mark IV comes with....

Toy Anxiety would be my guess.

TA ran out a while back.

At this point, look for a boardie trying to sell theirs or ebay.

TA doesn't part out the actual Iron Man figures. Without an outfit to part out, it is difficult for them to price things to sell. So they don't part them out. They could have parted out the Mark IV though. I had great success doing that myself. But I feel the Mark VI wouldn't be a good one since all of the extra parts are pretty much useless without a body.

Your best bet would be to wait for the Mark V and IIAU to get parted out on ebay.

IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_0507.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

Seeing the past few pages, Hot Toys is seriously doing a **** job with quality control this time. And the sucky part is that they're one of the best companies to actually make super realistic and highly articulated figures so you can't exactly boycott them :(

Did anyone else besides Josh and Nick get 2 or more of the MK VI? Why did you guys decide to get the extra btw?

And btw Josh how are the clean chest pieces on both your figures?

I got mine the other day, but thanks to the flu have just started taking it out this morning. I can't decide whether I like the "clean" or battle-damaged" version better. (Yes I realize that purchasing a second one would solve this problem, but I just don't have that kinda moolah:))

So how is everyone displaying this bad boy?

I got mine the other day, but thanks to the flu have just started taking it out this morning. I can't decide whether I like the "clean" or battle-damaged" version better. (Yes I realize that purchasing a second one would solve this problem, but I just don't have that kinda moolah:))

So how is everyone displaying this bad boy?

Switch it out every week. Its like getting a new figure.

Did anyone else besides Josh and Nick get 2 or more of the MK VI? Why did you guys decide to get the extra btw?

And btw Josh how are the clean chest pieces on both your figures?

Wanted to display both BD and non at the same time.

Both the clean and BD chest pieces are perfect.

Exactly. I'll never understand the "pose it and never touch it again" mentality some people have.

Just one approaching to displaying them. :dunno I don't want to sit around every week and change things up. I like this scale but I personally treat them as 1:6th mini statues for the most part.

Wanted to display both BD and non at the same time.

Both the clean and BD chest pieces are perfect.

This is truly bizarre and frustrating and the anxiety of getting an 'unlucky piece' is killing me. Rubio and toys210 respectively said the clean one just doesn't wanna stay attached and it doesn't fit well except yours and a handful of others. Why is there no proper consistency? Is quality control seriously that bad??

Btw Nick nice pics! Let me know the outcome of all of your clean chest pieces fitting? No doubt your BD ones will fit well. Btw how much did you pay for all 5 of them? Are they all from the same seller!

Back