Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like you got two flawless figures, which is surprising with a lot of the complaints we've been seeing. Lucky I guess.

The comparison shots are the ones I was looking forward to.
Thanks for sharing buddy.

I did. All the parts worked and none were missing. So I'm quite pleased on that front let alone how awesome the figure is.

No problem. Glad to share as always. Was looking forward to taking all these shots and sharing them myself.

the biggest improvement in this figure is the way the legs can be posed. The waist articulation is great on this figure and the legs move realistically...

I love changing up the different combinations of battle damage on this figure. Hot Toys should give the option of both clean and BD on all Mark Suits from now on. I love it! :yess:

HT_MkVI_1.jpg

Great pictures everyone!
Wow, MonstersInMotion is already sold out. That was a very narrow window of time I was lucky to get in. I got my shipping notice from them today. He is en route! :yess:

I just received my EX MkVI today as well. Only had a few minutes to check things out but it seems like everything is there. Only a few little gripes I seem to have:

-The battle damaged face plate does not want to sit flush on the left side of the head
-The articulated fingers were all stuck together and it took me a few minutes running them in hot water and still quite a bit of force to get them unstuck, I guess paint had seeped between the fingers?
-Anyone else have extremely tight leg joints at the hip? It feels like I'm going to break the figure with how much force I have to use to move the legs.

Overall I'm really happy with the finger, just gotta burn through the last few weeks of the semester to really get to mess around with the figure!

The details on this BD part is the ones that really amaze me! :clap

The detail on this is really nice. At first it looked like there was a small wire in the arm. Very nice job by HT on it and the overall BD effect of the piece.

Congrats on your twins Josh! :wink1: Too bad your favoritism is very obvious to us ahaha! :lol

Thank you! :hi5: I know. I should change Whiplash out of my sig. Oh wait. :lol

The detail on this is really nice. At first it looked like there was a small wire in the arm. Very nice job by HT on it and the overall BD effect of the piece.

Yeah, I remember seeing pics and having to ask those who already had it in-hand, whether or not that left bicep had real wires exposed (i.e. Mk.I).
It looks that realistic in the pics.

Cheers guys! :duff Nothing could really go wrong w/ this figure! :hi5:

Back