Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think HT has a QC department judging by countless bad QC. Can you imagine if HT mass produce their figures and sell at places like Target or Walmart. They would be swamped with returns.

Got a new camera today, should have took pics while it was brighter oot

DSCF0020.jpg

DSCF0024.jpg

Just realized the Mark VI is blocking itself...

Really nice display! I really like it! I can't wait to get mine!!!

by the way can you share with us the picture on the back?:pray: or how can I find it in google??? I've been looking for it, with no luck...

does anybody sell an exclusive forearm??? =)
also I need HELP!:
I'm new buying this kind of "expensive toys" (WarMachine was the first, and Mark VI is on its way)... and I want to buy the Predators (Berserker, Falconer, Tracker) and the Iron Man 2 line (Mark V, Whiplash, the New Mark II) .... but I can't afford to buy all of them, I have to choose one set.... which one should I get??? :dunno
HELP PLEASE! ;)

Really nice display! I really like it! I can't wait to get mine!!!

by the way can you share with us the picture on the back?:pray: or how can I find it in google??? I've been looking for it, with no luck...

does anybody sell an exclusive forearm??? =)
also I need HELP!:
I'm new buying this kind of "expensive toys" (WarMachine was the first, and Mark VI is on its way)... and I want to buy the Predators (Berserker, Falconer, Tracker) and the Iron Man 2 line (Mark V, Whiplash, the New Mark II) .... but I can't afford to buy all of them, I have to choose one set.... which one should I get??? :dunno
HELP PLEASE! ;)

That is the problem we all face. You have to decide for your self. Me personally, I like the IM series, but I also am a huge fan of all Marvel. I did PO the Tracker, but am now kinda regretting it, because I know it will make we also want Berserker and Falconer. :slap

That is the problem we all face. You have to decide for your self. Me personally, I like the IM series, but I also am a huge fan of all Marvel. I did PO the Tracker, but am now kinda regretting it, because I know it will make we also want Berserker and Falconer. :slap

yesss... it's a hard desission... the tracker is the one that I like the most, because of him I want to have the others... and about IM... I really like the new Mark II!...

mmmm maybe just the Tracker (but it will be alone :monkey2) and the Mark II...I have to think about it...

thanks qbomb!

Nice shots Vic. The pic in the background is similar to one Tony puts up in his shop in the basement.

Thank ya! Yeah, this figure kicks ass. I would have no problems as I say in the video that someone should get this figure.

Glad that I didn't have a dumb ass dead spot in it too like with the Mark IV. :lol
What dead spot?
You mean that conveniently placed, 20 minute silence?
That was the bathroom and refreshments break. Brilliant! :yess:

Awesome!
Great comparison and heads up on some of the, *ahem*, quality control issues HT is having with this figure.
The details on the BD components are enough to sell this figure.

Thanks buddy for taking the time to put this together. :clap

Yeah, figure is pretty awesome.

Thank ya! I really wanted to make sure I covered everything I had marked down. I'm glad I was able to for you all.

Agreed the BD parts really just add something

Really appreciate you all checking it out and the kind words from you Cen. :duff

What dead spot?
You mean that conveniently placed, 20 minute silence?
That was the bathroom and refreshments break. Brilliant! :yess:

Yeah, the bathroom break moment. :lol

Thanks! It's probably one of my favorite posters to come out of a super hero movie. I plan on redoing the setup to make more room for the mark V :monkey1

Its a cool poster thats for sure. I gotta figure something out myself when the Mark V comes out.

Thanks for the review. I didn't have much interest before, but seeing it this way is making me consider picking one up for the battle damage. I'm not a fan of the triangular plate or the silver on him, but the damage looks fantastic here.

No problem. Thanks for checking it out. Its a pretty awesome figure if you decide to get it.

Back