Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, got it as well and should have it middle of next week. Then I'll finally take pics and toss my lot in with everyone else.

You know I ordered that in Jan and I am living in HK while I have not received the item. Though I can purchase that at $170 us, I dont like to wait.

Yup, got it as well and should have it middle of next week. Then I'll finally take pics and toss my lot in with everyone else.
Looking forward to that.

So will you being doing a side-by-side comparison, normal vs. BD, or making references to the Mk.IV and how the two differ?

Looking forward to that.

So will you being doing a side-by-side comparison, normal vs. BD, or making references to the Mk.IV and how the two differ?

Thank you :duff

All of the above actually. Might make the review a little longer than normal but I think it will be worth it.

I got on the wait list for the exclusive 4-6 and then jumped on the wait list for the regular 4-9.
I got a notice yesterday that both of mine will convert to an order on 4-14.
I am definitely keeping the exclusive version but haven't decided yet on the regular. I am leaning towards keeping it as it would be nice to have 2 to display.

My waitlist will be converting tomorrow for the Exclusive. Can't wait for this one!! War Machine arrived yesterday so now I'm ready for the MK VI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Has anybody ever combined orders from Sideshow before?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but do combining orders actually save money on shipping? Mark VI and Bruce are coming soon. Since shipping is based on weight / dimensional weight, wouldn't combining shipping on two items be the same as having them shipped seperately?

What's the exclusive one?

Exclusive comes with additional left forearm armor that can fit on an HT True Type.

You should save on shipping overall because the two shipping totals would be more I should think. I've not done so but in theory this makes sense.

Has anybody ever combined orders from Sideshow before?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but do combining orders actually save money on shipping? Mark VI and Bruce are coming soon. Since shipping is based on weight / dimensional weight, wouldn't combining shipping on two items be the same as having them shipped seperately?

Exclusive comes with additional left forearm armor that can fit on an HT True Type.

You should save on shipping overall because the two shipping totals would be more I should think. I've not done so but in theory this makes sense.

I called SS to pay for Capt Rex and Red Ninja since I had them both on flex. They said they couldn't combine shipping for some excuse they gave me. Even though they shipped out the same day and came to me the same day by UPS. Wanted to call them out so badly.

Back