Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mark 6 ex waitlist being converted on 14.4.11 oh yes :yess: shame its only a small extra but hey its an ex:exactly:
When will sideshow be shipping these babies,anyone in the know?

What day did you get on the list for the EX? My reg converted today and I put myself on the list for both the reg and EX on the same day.

I also got notice my WL for the reg will convert on the 14th. Pretty excited about this. Already flex paying the EX. Now secured the reg. Will now not need to resort to ebay for this guy anymore. So excited to receive them both :)

I also got notice my WL for the reg will convert on the 14th. Pretty excited about this. Already flex paying the EX. Now secured the reg. Will now not need to resort to ebay for this guy anymore. So excited to receive them both :)

Congrats! Welcome aboard the wailist-converted boat. :hi5:

Thanks VAS, happy to know there were still available seats on the boat. :hi5:

Just wondering how much it costs you guys to get this shipped out to you all in the US from SSC? I got a quote for $25 for each Mark VI.

On board too! Got off the wait list and convert to order 4/14 ! As movie accurate 'ol Shellhead Mk VI taking down the bad guys with his bud War Machine

+1 on this. I waitlisted an EX around 3/2 and still it hasnt' converted..

damn i waitlisted the EX only a couple of weeks ago so stoked it will be converted to order on 14.4:yess: hopefully they contact people who waitlisted earlier as only fair imo:exactly:
This will be the first time i have chosen to order"well waitlist conversion chose me":yess:from sideshow and im curious about this 14.4 or 4.14:lol date they are converted on.Does that mean that we will be charged then and item ready for despatch thereafter or something completely different?anyone in the know:exactly:

Last edited:
Quick question guys. Since HT made a recall to fix the defective chest piece, are all HK sellers now selling the fixed pieces or the old defective ones?

I'm worried that even if I resorted to buying off ebay from HK sellers, I might end up getting the defective ones.

Anyone who pre-ordered their mrk VI get charged and sent there's yet? I got the notice but still haven't even been charged. I know my CC has money so I couldn't have been declined.

Just ask them?

What's the point of this forum then? I'd rather get insight from collectors here who have had first hand experience in getting this toy, rather than systematically asking every HK seller in ebay who may be dishonest just to sell off their pieces.

Yup, got it as well and should have it middle of next week. Then I'll finally take pics and toss my lot in with everyone else.

Quick question guys. Since HT made a recall to fix the defective chest piece, are all HK sellers now selling the fixed pieces or the old defective ones?

I'm worried that even if I resorted to buying off ebay from HK sellers, I might end up getting the defective ones.

As far as I know, all new one have the new chest piece .

Back