Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine from Sideshow yesterday afternoon, didn't have a ton of time to mess around with him but he's pretty amazing. I think the only thing I am going to do is try and track down a RDjr head from the MKIV.

OMG:panic: OMG:panic: OMG:panic:!!!!!!! Look at what I just got!!!!!

You recently placed a reservation for an item on our Wait List. Due to recent cancellations and credit card declines, one of these items has become available for fulfillment to you from our U.S. warehouse.

Your Wait List Reservation # WB$&@@ is scheduled to be converted to an order on 2011-04-14. If you no longer wish to receive this item, you MUST cancel your Wait List Reservation prior to 2011-04-14 by logging into your account here:

You recently placed a reservation for an item on our Wait List. Due to recent cancellations and credit card declines, one of these items has become available for fulfillment to you from our U.S. warehouse.

Your Wait List Reservation # WB$&@@ is scheduled to be converted to an order on 2011-04-14. If you no longer wish to receive this item, you MUST cancel your Wait List Reservation prior to 2011-04-14 by logging into your account here:

Cancel it before it's too late!!

:lol:lol:lol

Nice, congrats! That's a great feeling...:hi5:

Is anybody interested in buying the Mrk VI special stand??? I really don't have ANY room to display him on that.

congrats on the Waitlist conversions. that's awesome. I am waiting for the

"You have been an awesome customer, so we are going to not charge you for your order of the Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Iron Man2 Exclusive Mark VI product. Thank you and have a great day."

Hey a guy can dream!

mark 6 ex waitlist being converted on 14.4.11 oh yes :yess: shame its only a small extra but hey its an ex:exactly:
When will sideshow be shipping these babies,anyone in the know?

Very cool, bro.
Let's see those pics when you get a chance. :clap

Personally I think its because sideshow complained to hottoys about Toys2 getting the mk4 so much earlier than them,(I think it was almost 2 months) so they have sideshow the 6 early this time, just my opinion though

haha that be SS throwing around their weight and is what might have been. I do recall a few products in the past where Toys2 would be behind or only few days earlier than SS so never quite figure out what the reason for it was.

Back