Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MarkIV5.jpg

I have not opened mine yet but looking at some prev pics and the one I got I could swear that the BD chest is more maroon and don;t match the rest of the body much. Your BD looks fine though and is matching also in-hand?

Yeah it matches fine. The thing is that its been sprayed black and so depending on how much and how close the black is to the edge of the piece, determines if it transitions into the chest is noticeable. Mine has enough red on the edge to make it a smooth visual transition.

It also depends on the light and the direction of it. My IV looked mismatched in a certain pose, but the reality was it was a shadow caused by the chest sticking out.

Thanks for the awesome pics Rob.

That BD chest piece is sitting so much better now. No light coming out from underneath anymore. :yess:

If you're referring to me, I PO'ed from BBTS on July 22nd.

Order hasn't shipped yet, but I was charged for it and it went through. It's likely it will ship tomorrow :)

So excited! First Iron Man! :panic:
Oh, your first IM fig. That's awesome!

Once you get this one in your hands, you might feel a sudden urge to back track to collect the other Marks.

Just a fair warning. :D

Yeah it matches fine. The thing is that its been sprayed black and so depending on how much and how close the black is to the edge of the piece, determines if it transitions into the chest is noticeable. Mine has enough red on the edge to make it a smooth visual transition.

It also depends on the light and the direction of it. My IV looked mismatched in a certain pose, but the reality was it was a shadow caused by the chest sticking out.

I can see now that on my BD chest only the lowest corners are in the matching hot rod red where as the rest is more darkened, looking quiet different from yours. Mine creates quite a clash in terms of color with the upper chest parts that are still in the proper red but I guess is acceptable. BTW have not checked my MIV but the MVI neck balljoint in the body is hinged! I guess that is what makes it possible for the head to now bend back enough for the punch or flying pose

Oh, your first IM fig. That's awesome!

Once you get this one in your hands, you might feel a sudden urge to back track to collect the other Marks.

Just a fair warning. :D

How true, my friend. I started with the Mrk III now i have the BD Mrk III, Mrk IV, and Mrk VI (coming next week). Does War Machine count.:dunno:dunno

Anybody have the exclusive in hand?

I need some information / tutorial on how to attached the exclusive forearm to a TT body. I'm receiving mine next week.

Can anybody help? Thanks in advance guys.

sorry as im sure this has been asked before but......this is my first order with sideshow and seeing the cards are being charged on 15th april and its processing.Does that mean that despatch is like in a few days:dunno,have to say the updates via email are a welcome customer service after ebay:gah: most are tiptop but dont you hate asking for that tracking number:lol

If you're referring to me, I PO'ed from BBTS on July 22nd.

Order hasn't shipped yet, but I was charged for it and it went through. It's likely it will ship tomorrow :)

So excited! First Iron Man! :panic:

I didn't get mine on PO until March 5, 2011. I am probably in the last batch they get. Hopefully I get them in the next week or two. No charges have posted yet.

What day did you get on the list for the EX? My reg converted today and I put myself on the list for both the reg and EX on the same day.
Not sure if i posted a reply?probably not with my memory:lol anyhoo i have to say i only jumped on the list maybe just over 2 weeks ago!very surprised and happy for myself,but...its not good for people who waitlisted earlier than me:(. Id be slightly annoyed to say the least.Maybe send an email not having a go or anything but at least bringing it up in the hope they adjust things so its purely a first come basis!simple for them to do:dunno hope you get converted soon:hi5: just not to a jehovah`s witness eh!:wink1:

So I know this figure is just amazing, I just got mine yesterday, but I was looking on ebay and here is my question? Why is this selling above retail so fast, I have seen BINs for $300 and selling at that price. I have always seen new figures hover around retail for a bit and then as the market dries up the price goes up.

Has anyone heard from Toys2 about this figure? They usually get their stock before the US but I have yet to get a shipping notice.

Back