Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, lighting looked pretty good on your shots.

You might want to double check on your white balance setting.
It may have been on Tungsten or Fluorescent and gave the pic a light bluish shade to it. As a result it slightly darkened the red on the armor.

The poses are win buddy!

Well it could be because I had photoshop auto adjust...

And glad you like the poses, I went a bit more dynamic this time

5602140086_7b0f0fd686_b.jpg

one of the best pics i've seen, great work :hi5:

Thanks to everyone for the kind comments. With the white backdrop well lit pics out of the way I decided to try some fun stuff.

5604309263_da790e84c7_b.jpg

5604893130_00572e5ca3_b.jpg

5604305859_525da0a42a_b.jpg

Last edited:
The lighting is all more or less natural. Like that last pic was taken just with the light from the arc reactor. Used a variety of photo textures, different types for the four different surfaces (face, red, gold, and silver) and I used displace maps to sort of "wrap" the textures around the photo.

Man, there are some really awesome shots of the Mk VI. Makes me think you can't really take a bad picture....it's really that good!

Can't wait for my own to arrive! :)

I really enjoy your photography bro. Such great composition! What type of Camera body and glass are you shooting with?

Thanks man! I'm just using an Olympus C-750 Ultra Zoom. I'd like a DSLR but I'd rather spend the money on Hot Toys than a camera just to take pictures of my Hot Toys :D

Wow, you really love Mark VI don't you haha! :hi5: So the others are for investment or what?

Well its kind of a long story but it boils down to me being impatient and also not wanting to lose 15% for cancelling some pre-orders lol. I'll probably keep two and unload two to people who missed out once they arrive.

Back