Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too! Brothers!

I felt the same way. I figured CornerStore would have some because they always do but then "sold out" sign hit and I thought $#it.

Its the battle damage that has me excited to get his one.

I will sell mine for the same price I paid at AEC once I have it, just have to pay for the shipping.

I'm happy with my IV.

Last edited:
I'm on the lookout for viruz77 and now for you too.
As soon as I find a place I'll let you guys know. :duff

Always much obliged my brotherrr :love Appreciate all the help you've given me so far!

I just hope it won't be too exorbitant in the end. If I still feel it's still off my budget then I hope Nick_Rapitis will be able to sell me one of his extras with a better deal. The ones in ebay are real sharks i tell you.

If I find it back in stock anywhere, I'll post it here as well. We should all try to make sure that all the freaks that are looking for one are able to get one. It seems the scalpers are already scalping on this piece, so we should help each other out.

I don't want to sound rude in this thread, but I feel a lot of freaks on this board wasn't interested in the MKVI because they all said it looked too much like the MKIV and just sat and waited for in hand pics.
So now they are desperately looking for it for retail price and complaining about ebay prices. Sorry but alot of you had the chance to PO this four or five months ago.

I would LOVE and APPRECIATE anyone PM ing me if they have an extra MK VI to sell or know of where to get one at decent price. You guys rock for all your help!

If I find it back in stock anywhere, I'll post it here as well. We should all try to make sure that all the freaks that are looking for one are able to get one. It seems the scalpers are already scalping on this piece, so we should help each other out.

I don't want to sound rude in this thread, but I feel a lot of freaks on this board wasn't interested in the MKVI because they all said it looked too much like the MKIV and just sat and waited for in hand pics.
So now they are desperately looking for it for retail price and complaining about ebay prices. Sorry but alot of you had the chance to PO this four or five months ago.

so? people are allowed to change their minds. and they are just trying to help eachother out, hardly complaining, rather than just pointing out the bad luck they have that now, because they waiting it will be hard to find at a good price.. nothing wrong with them conversing about that.

by the way i did preorder.

I always wait to purchase these figures when they come in stock as I've never had a problem buying any Hot Toys figure in stock at an online retailer and I prefer to know exactly when I'm going to be charged and when my item will ship. The only time I pre-order something is when it's a Sideshow EX I'm interested in.

I had a feeling MKVI was going to be a popular release. Good luck to those who are still looking for one at a decent price.

I pre-ordered mine from CSC and will be delivered this coming week. Looking forward to adding this guy to my IM collection.

I had a feeling MKVI was going to be a popular release. Good luck to those who are still looking for one at a decent price.

I pre-ordered mine from CSC and will be delivered this coming week. Looking forward to adding this guy to my IM collection.

when did you preorder? just want to see where im at on the list.

it is surprising that this figure is selling out at CSC since they usually have a few in hand. It's a great figure, to be sure, but selling out at pre-order?

it is surprising that this figure is selling out at CSC since they usually have a few in hand. It's a great figure, to be sure, but selling out at pre-order?

Yeah, I've never seen any HT figure totally pre-sell out before. I was able to acquire a Mark IV fairly easily when he came in stock.

Had fun posing with my MK VI over the weekend. MKVI is a great fig, tons of accessories for a relatively fair price.

My gripes would be: HT has fixed the BD chest plate pegs, but I find it to thin, and will easily break if not handle carefully. Joints are quite loose compared to MK VI. The missile at his hand guard is difficult to pull out.

Aside from the three points, it's another hit from HT :clap:clap

Here's some pics

DSC_0168.jpg

DSC_0167.jpg

DSC_0175.jpg

DSC_0177.jpg

DSC_0185.jpg

Notice Tony's bruised cheek in this photo? Great detail work from HT :clap

Some comparison Shots:
DSC_0189.jpg

MK VI and War Machine

DSC_0192.jpg

MK VI and MK IV

what are you talking about?? majority of the scalpers are in this forum :lol

as for complaining ... most start out with willpower and pick one of but eventually cave ... its good to just sometimes know your weakness and just except it ;) I knew I needed them all :lol Both suits are great but both are special enough warrant ownership of both ... MV for the TS HS and MVI for the godawesome BD!!!!!! :yess:

So everyone that's posted pics of their Mk.VI seems to be content with it in its BD form. That's the biggest selling point for this figure, I would guess.

Hot Toys did it again. :clap

what are you talking about?? majority of the scalpers are in this forum :lol:

Yes, I know scalpers use this forum as a tool for their business, and have noticed a lot more as of late, but I was just suggesting that those of us who want one for their collection could help each other out. After all, I always try to help others out as much as I can here so it's business as usual as far as I'm concerned.

what are you talking about?? majority of the scalpers are in this forum :lol

as for complaining ... most start out with willpower and pick one of but eventually cave ... its good to just sometimes know your weakness and just except it ;) I knew I needed them all :lol Both suits are great but both are special enough warrant ownership of both ... MV for the TS HS and MVI for the godawesome BD!!!!!! :yess:

True, true...I definitely didn't intend to buy Mark VI initially, what with other HT releases. But after looking through the pics here my willpower just crumble :lol Don't go to this thread if you decide not to buy Mark VI :lol

So everyone that's posted pics of their Mk.VI seems to be content with it in its BD form. That's the biggest selling point for this figure, I would guess.

Hot Toys did it again. :clap

Yes, the BD is the main selling point. I'll be posing my VI in BD form for a looong time ;)

Back