Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man, I appreciate it! I was originally going to shoot it using my black cardboards but when I got the figure I knew that I wanted to do something special with it, so I got a hold of some posters and shot it against that...also used my computer screen on some shots.

Probably do the same thing with the Mark V, the challenge being finding posters from Monaco.

..and you've done well! :hi5:

I'm sure you'll nail it..again. Goodluck w/ Mark V bro! :)

$249.99 plus $15 for shipping. There is no chance of getting one for pre-order price and retail was $209. I figured if gohastings does get them I would pay about that after taxes. And they seemed to be the last hope at this point. I have gotten pretty good deals so I went ahead. If my wait list comes through I can always flip it down the road and probably recover the cost of the first one.

Agreed! These figures are really just amazing to look at in how HT has pulled them off and only getting better at making them.

New group pic, was going to take it with lights on but the AR on the Mark I and the eyes on War Machine aren't working for some reason and I also just didn't feel like turning on the 20 switches necessary to have all the lights on in a big group like this.

5602140086_7b0f0fd686_b.jpg

5601556509_b3f3d7bcb3_b.jpg

5602143176_1ea4bf4c1a_b.jpg

pure awesomeness....so you're just missing the Mark III BD???

$249.99 plus $15 for shipping. There is no chance of getting one for pre-order price and retail was $209. I figured if gohastings does get them I would pay about that after taxes. And they seemed to be the last hope at this point. I have gotten pretty good deals so I went ahead. If my wait list comes through I can always flip it down the road and probably recover the cost of the first one.

Does the seller have any more? I'm still looking to get one.

thanks

In case no one else saw this, CSC said they received a very small order of the VI and will fill orders in the order they were received. They expect the rest of the VIs to come in about two weeks..

Wow, that group shot is just amazing to look at! :clap So you didn't bother to get a Mark III BD anymore? :cuckoo:

The BD MK III is the wrong color and the chest being bigger makes the waist look even worse. Now that I've figured out how to fix the waist that's not as big of problem but it still is the wrong color and it's too late to get one now anyway as I refuse to pay more than retail for anything.

The Mech Test I didn't get because I'm only interested in the fully completed armors. Same reason I don't have Whiplash.

The BD MK III is the wrong color and the chest being bigger makes the waist look even worse. Now that I've figured out how to fix the waist that's not as big of problem but it still is the wrong color and it's too late to get one now anyway as I refuse to pay more than retail for anything.

The Mech Test I didn't get because I'm only interested in the fully completed armors. Same reason I don't have Whiplash.

Yeah, they got it wrong plus the proportion is just bad as it looks! :slap

Hmm I bought the Mech Test cause for me, it has the best sculpt of RDJ but I didn't bother to get Whiplash. So will you be getting the upcoming Iron Monger too? The Mark III BD is the perfect compliment if your planning to get that unless your not into dio..

Yeah I don't do dios, I am planning on getting Iron Monger. Right now I have a sort of hall of armor line up that goes: Mark I, Mark II, War Machine, Mark III, Mark IV, Mark VI

I put War Machine next to the Mark II since it's based on the Mark II. Iron Monger I'd probably put next to the Mark I since it's likewise based on the Mark I. I have them all on one shelf right now and they barely fit. Going to have to move them to two shelves so having the red shelf (Mark III, IV, V, and VI) and the gray shelf (Mark I, Iron Monger, II, War Machine) would be cool I think.

Hopefully the Iron Monger actually happens and Hot Toys doesn't shelf it like they have with some other things. The Iron Man stuff seems to consistently sell very well though.

I do kind of wish they had included a totally unmasked head with tousled sweaty hair and a beat up face.

Crap! Those great pics make me want him now! Looks incredible! Hopefully Alter Ego will have some to sell as they get him in...missed preorder!

I do kind of wish they had included a totally unmasked head with tousled sweaty hair and a beat up face.

yeah but it would have sent it over $250 i bet...

Crap! Those great pics make me want him now! Looks incredible! Hopefully Alter Ego will have some to sell as they get him in...missed preorder!

thanks and good luck nabbing one!

Back