Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P1010021.jpg

P1010022.jpg

Holy moly! This thread keeps getting better and better. Is the red on the Mark VI different from the Mark IV?

Damn those wrists and forearms are thin. Only thing that's ever bothered me about the Marks IV & VI.

Does anyone know where to get a good little stand to disply his second head next to the rest of him?

5599145817_3b3db8b9bc_z.jpg

Lots of stunning photography here, but this looks like a movie still!

Is it possible to take a bad pic of this bad boy?

New group pic, was going to take it with lights on but the AR on the Mark I and the eyes on War Machine aren't working for some reason and I also just didn't feel like turning on the 20 switches necessary to have all the lights on in a big group like this.

5602140086_7b0f0fd686_b.jpg

Groovin! Iron Man is the best line. :rock

5599145817_3b3db8b9bc_z.jpg

Lots of stunning photography here, but this looks like a movie still!

Is it possible to take a bad pic of this bad boy?

Thanks man! The background is a poster of a factory, that I didn't think I would use on a figure.

And you're right, I haven't seen a bad pic of this figure anywhere, Hot Toys just did an incredible job with it.

im not a huge fan of the black airbrushing they did on him, definatly prefer the cleaner look of the mark iv. but will have to see what i think once its in hand i suppose. i know it goes wellw ith the battle damage, but when hes not battle damaged it stands out too much for me.

I will probably go the same route for V too. If its wasn't for the BD I wouldn't be buying this versions. So Hot Toys, if that was your point, it worked.

New group pic, was going to take it with lights on but the AR on the Mark I and the eyes on War Machine aren't working for some reason and I also just didn't feel like turning on the 20 switches necessary to have all the lights on in a big group like this.

5602140086_7b0f0fd686_b.jpg
That's a lot of switches to turn on and off right there. :lol

Thanks for sharing buddy. Great group shot!

All great pictures fellas. Keep 'em coming.

The Mk.VI in BD form would be my display preference as well.
It'll look great next to War Machine.

Holy moly! This thread keeps getting better and better. Is the red on the Mark VI different from the Mark IV?

they are the same color, my lighting just sucks lol

Another set of awesome pics Nick! So what's the count of your Mark VI there? I heard you pre-ordered this figure many times..

thanks lol and I'll have 4 once CSC ships :D sold one to a fellow freak a couple months back

Great shot right there Nick.

Thanks, just wish the lighting was better

Actually, lighting looked pretty good on your shots.

You might want to double check on your white balance setting.
It may have been on Tungsten or Fluorescent and gave the pic a light bluish shade to it. As a result it slightly darkened the red on the armor.

The poses are win buddy!

Back