Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:yess: Damnn! I'm going to stop by CSC after work tomorrow see if my order was is one of the first batch. I preordered mine on 11/6/10 for $188.99. The current preorder price is $224.99. Ouch.

i would call first to see, if it's going to be a drive. i ordered mine july '10.

Here's the new posting on CornerStore's site regarding the Mark VI:

"PLEASE NOTE: WE HAVE RECEIVED NOTICE THAT A VERY SMALL WILL BE ARRIVING THIS WEEK WITH THE REST TO FOLLOW IN ABOUT TWO WEEKS. ORDERS WILL BE PROCESSED IN THE ORDER THEY WERE RECEIVED. IF YOUR ORDER IS DECLINED, IT WILL BE SKIPPED UNTIL THE BALANCE OF THE ORDER ARRIVES. ONCE THE BALANCE IS RECEIVED, WE WILL THEN DETERMINE IF THERE ARE ANY EXTRAS TO OFFER FOR SALE AT THAT TIME. THANKS!"

Guessing by how late I ordered, I have a feeling I'm one of those who will be waiting awhile. Bummer.
:yess: Damnn! I'm going to stop by CSC after work tomorrow see if my order was is one of the first batch. I preordered mine on 11/6/10 for $188.99.
Thanks for the heads up on Cornerstore's orders. I didn't place my order until February 7th, the day we saw the first in-hand photos, so I'll likely be waiting a few more weeks as well.

I didn't order mine from CSC until the end of December. I am glad I paid for it in full at the time. I can't imagine their being a problem. It all sounds like occasionally there are running changes so it probably pays to wait a little bit longer.

Ordered mine from CSC mid-Oct.

The wait is starting to feel uncomfortable.

So I have to ask the veterans....
Does the pain go away after the first time you spend more then retail price for a figure?
To be honest I feel a little violated now. Its my own damn fault waiting because I thought I wasn't going to need this guy. Caved and now will pay the price for it.
This stupid hobby. I'm POing from here on out.

Does the pain go away after the first time you spend more then retail price for a figure?
To be honest I feel a little violated now. Its my own damn fault waiting because I thought I wasn't going to need this guy. Caved and now will pay the price for it.

You'll feel better once the price continues to go up and you already have it.

LOL! Don't worry Rob, you'll live.
I also decided I was no longer going to miss out, as long as my finances are in agreement. :D

Agreed! i had to pay 275 for my mark 1, i'm sure you were one of the people that got it at retail price. See! That should make you feel better. :hi5:

That's true. I also paid $108 for a DX Batman so that will off set the cost of this figure right?

See this is why I come to this board. You all just get it. No explanations needed right?

Back