Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine comes tomorrow woo! I do wish though that I was getting the Mark V first. The Iron Man 1 figures came out all out of order too iirc. Mark III, II, I. I guess still in order, just reverse order.

Mine comes tomorrow woo! I do wish though that I was getting the Mark V first. The Iron Man 1 figures came out all out of order too iirc. Mark III, II, I. I guess still in order, just reverse order.
True, all mixed up.
Then you could throw in the Mk.III BD and the Matte Grey version in there somewhere.

Not sure if this is the right tread to show these.
I already have a Mark VI loose body. I'll be receiving my full Mark VI by the end of this month. Also i have ordered 2 Mark III battle damaged, so can pose both Damaged and a normal Mark III.
I'll skip the first mark III version. I won't hold my breath for the Mark I and II. They are way to expensive for my taste.. Got 2 Mark V's pre-ordered as well :-D. I'll make more pics once everything arrives.

P1000031.jpg

P1000034.jpg

P1000035.jpg

P1000033.jpg

No worries. You keep posting that you have 2 of them. Wasn't sure if you were trying to brag (why brag about how many toys you bought I don't know) or if you were implying that you had an extra for sale.

Sorry. Usually not the bragging type. But just felt like copying a pattern I have seen here lately ;)

:borg:

Sorry. Usually not the bragging type. But just felt like copying a pattern I have seen here lately ;)

:borg:

It's cool..like i said, i was just wondering if you were offering the other one up for sale.

There's a $269 BIN for the Mark VI now on Ebay...debating about whether or not to pull the trigger.

It's cool..like i said, i was just wondering if you were offering the other one up for sale.

There's a $269 BIN for the Mark VI now on Ebay...debating about whether or not to pull the trigger.
Keep in mind, this one may or may not be the version with the so-called 'fixed' battled damaged chest piece.

I bought mine from an American seller and he told me his were coming from SS so I figure Im safe. Foreign sellers may be worth asking.

Yeah, you should be OK Rob.
I meant that for VASith who was asking whether or not he should pull the trigger on a BIN on ebay.

I'm going to wait til more US sellers get theirs in stock. Plus this was from a seller in Japan and wanted like 80 bucks for shipping. I think I can wait a bit to see what else is out there.

Back