Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's true. I also paid $108 for a DX Batman so that will off set the cost of this figure right?

See this is why I come to this board. You all just get it. No explanations needed right?

Wow, that's the best price I've seen for a DX02..that's lower than the pre-order price dude.:horror Great catch! :clap

I just got mine switched to flex pay. I've never used flex pay before. So here goes, silly question. I'll receive my figure after the last payment correct? If so I won't see my Mark VI till first week of July, at least. :(

I am just trying to be balling. But I guess two really don't work for that :lol.
Yeah sorry but I get my figures for collecting and not for flipping. At least not intentionally :p. Have yet to sell any of my doubles. Well sold parts before but regretted immediately :slap.
Oh I did buy 5xIM MVs as an exception to part out and keep the basis that one time :p but not for money and I think prices were very fair ;) the fifth I only got because I mistakenly oversold and Toys2 still had stock so I just did it :p

:borg:

I am just trying to be balling. But I guess two really don't work for that :lol.
Yeah sorry but I get my figures for collecting and not for flipping. At least not intentionally :p. Have yet to sell any of my doubles. Well sold parts before but regretted immediately :slap.
Oh I did buy 5xIM MVs as an exception to part out and keep the basis that one time :p but not for money and I think prices were very fair ;) the fifth I only got because I mistakenly oversold and Toys2 still had stock so I just did it :p

:borg:

No worries. You keep posting that you have 2 of them. Wasn't sure if you were trying to brag (why brag about how many toys you bought I don't know) or if you were implying that you had an extra for sale.

Pretty stoked to give this the once over. Gonna suck having to wait a bit longer for the Ex. Cards for that don't get charged till the 15th.

I just got a confirmation from sideshow that my EX waitlist was converting tomorrow. Does this mean that after it converts, it won't be charged until the 15th?

Right it will convert and then become a regular order. On the 15th you should be charged and it may ship that day or within 24 hours since it was a WL order.

See thats why I went and bought two. I couldn't pass up the chance to have both options on display.

Right it will convert and then become a regular order. On the 15th you should be charged and it may ship that day or within 24 hours since it was a WL order.

Thanks, I was all excited thinking it would be shipping soon, but another week or so isn't bad.

Back