Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made the pre-order with goodshipped from HK. He told me that the pre-order batch will be only available in the end of March/beginning of April. Maybe the delay in HK is because the problem of the plate chest.

does Mk II or Mk III BD has articulated fingers? I don't think they do but how come urs do? :)
Bought a mark 4 articulated hand and put it on my mark 3 and bought a WM hand for my mark 2 with a silver re-paint.
And mark 1 is just way too cool to wave. :lol

I've gone (sort of) odd numbered on the IM line:

Mk 1 --> Mk 3 --> Mk 5 (later) --> Mk 6 (soon)

Those IM's above need some dynamic poses!
Otherwise sweetness . . . the maroon vs. red from the 3 to 4 is hilarious -- the Mk. 4 looks like pure candy apple!

Getting off topic here but:

A) That's why I prefer the non-BD Mark III even if the finish isn't as nice. The color is much more accurate to the first film. As you can even see in crappy pics of the suits from cons.

B) Yeah I have considered doing something similar to this display instead of them all in "hall of armor" static poses. They take up more space that way though and it's just weird to me to have multiple Iron Man suits in action since he's just one dude.

Like the figure, even in that picture the Mark 3 has skinny thighs. If they would have made the chest area thicker it would have come a lot closer to the real suit.

iron-man-2-hall-armors.jpg

It's more the abdomen than the chest. I did this mock-up awhile back to show the "fix".

IMG_5632-2.png

vs real thing:

5398994665_8c67f0c071_b.jpg

Thanks! Saw the video and had to check and see if I took a shot that year. Its one of the coolest things you can go and see IMO and so yes you should.

Back