Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll collect the line right up to the Iron Man III movie and beyond.

look at how much of an improvement we saw from IM to IM2...just imagine how much more amazing the IM3 figures will be!

We may see the Hulk Buster for the Avengers. I would imagine there's a decent chance we'll get the Stealth armor too.

I'm just missing the Mark I and II

yeah, JUST the most expensive and hardest to find ones lol

We may see the Hulk Buster for the Avengers. I would imagine there's a decent chance we'll get the Stealth armor too.

well ya know how they did the GM MKIII, well they could easily pull off a Stealth MkVI...

I'm only missing the Mark I and II as well and the prices for those two are crazy. I'd love to get the Hulk Buster armor!

A few people are saying that the Mark I and II are going for crazy prices. How much are they being sold for now. Not that I'm going to sell mine, but it is good to know how much I could get if the time comes that I need to sell them.

A few people are saying that the Mark I and II are going for crazy prices. How much are they being sold for now. Not that I'm going to sell mine, but it is good to know how much I could get if the time comes that I need to sell them.

Typically $50 a piece but since I'm a hell of a guy, I'll give you $200 a piece for them :D

well you just shot my scheme all to hell lol

Wow, those a good prices. I didn't realise they are worth that much. :hi5:

I still think the Mark I is still the best figure out in the Iron Man series but the Mark VI look nice but will have to reserve judgment until I have the figure in hand.

How can mark 1 be better from mark 6 as its older release?
I just dont get it.:dunno

Well for me, I like the classic look. There is so much detail in the Mark I, with all the detailing in the legs and arms, not to mention the flamethrower/backpack piece. I have to admit the headsculpt is not the best but overall when you drop that faceplate, the look of the figure is close to perfect.

The thing that baffles me is that I can sell this guy and be able to buy the Mark I maquette and still have change to spare.

The Mark I is a different design and just due to the design allowed Hot Toys to do something they can't do with any of the other suits. The Mark I is more impressive than any of the other Iron Man suits to me because of that sheer level of complex detail and because it's an actual fully dressed 1/6 scale figure inside a fully articulated suit of armor that actually maintains all the articulation the full size suit would have.

It's a very impressive feat of miniature engineering that none of the other suits can challenge simply because of their design.

The Mark I is a different design and just due to the design allowed Hot Toys to do something they can't do with any of the other suits. The Mark I is more impressive than any of the other Iron Man suits to me because of that sheer level of complex detail and because it's an actual fully dressed 1/6 scale figure inside a fully articulated suit of armor that actually maintains all the articulation the full size suit would have.

It's a very impressive feat of miniature engineering that none of the other suits can challenge simply because of their design.
Amen to that!!
I may not have the mark 6 yet but his brothers are all waiting for him. And it looks like Warmachine knows he's getting to be bumped off soon.
Picture025-1.jpg

Amen to that!!
I may not have the mark 6 yet but his brothers are all waiting for him. And it looks like Warmachine knows he's getting to be bumped off soon.
Picture025-1.jpg

looks like your shelf needs my gunmetal grey for completion , but im not selling it :nana:

:lecture :exactly:
Just to add, once this figure is in your hands it becomes clear exactly how amazing this piece is. This is one of the rare figures that one could arguably say the back is equal to, if not more, detailed than the front.

Back