Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now gone. I picked up 2. Now I wonder how long we will have to wait if the recall is true for the chest piece?

Yep, yep. :clap
Your photo mod shows off the waist/shoulder issues really well. The mark 4/6 shoulder pauldrons look 100% better IMO than the Mark3. The waist articulation looks much improved as well (although I've yet to see someone really put one through its paces).
I'm still shocked to see how radically different the paint apps are, though.

And dedguy, this
5408501678_67f1ca37b3_b.jpg

is the way to go! We don't need no steenkin' hall o' armors!

Great Googly Moogly . . . that's some photography.:yess:
Oooh! I am sooo stealing that setup.

So I guess you should cover your MkIII with gloss and than smash it up a bit ;)

I really like Mk III BD version but your dam right about the waist being to small. Personaly I prefer the paint job on the BD to the original but that's just me. Can't wait to get VI next to WM, shouldn't be long now :)

The one thing that bums me out about getting the Mark VI soon is that the Mark V is so far off and the hall of armor display won't look right to me skipping from IV to VI.

Speaking of, technically for movie accuracy the Mark II doesn't exist anymore since it was used as the base for War Machine. I was going to say the same about the Mark VI but I think that you can see the Mark VI being worked on in the background of shots while the IV still exists.

Speaking of, technically for movie accuracy the Mark II doesn't exist anymore since it was used as the base for War Machine. I was going to say the same about the Mark VI but I think that you can see the Mark VI being worked on in the background of shots while the IV still exists.

Yeh, the movie ain't accurate itself..:thud:

How hard is it to separate the abdomen from the rest of the torso on the mk III? The abdomen rubber seems fairly stretchy and I have considered sticking something up inside it to bulk it up a bit.

The one thing that bums me out about getting the Mark VI soon is that the Mark V is so far off and the hall of armor display won't look right to me skipping from IV to VI.

The Hall of Armors should consist of Mk.I through Mk.IV.

War Machine and the Mk.VI can go on a different shelf in their own dio. If Hot Toys decides to make some clones or the Whiplash armor, they can go here too.

The Mk.V can go with the current Whiplash on their own shelf.

Wooah! That's a lot of shelf space needed for the Iron Man line. :D

The VI and IV existed at the same time. He didn't turn the IV into the VI. The VI was created from scratch. I also would assume, Stark being himself (and as previously indicated by the MK I being included) that even if an armor is destroyed and/or no longer useful he would have it on display, even if that means recreating it.

Plus I just like having a big display of everything.

The VI and IV existed at the same time. He didn't turn the IV into the VI. The VI was created from scratch. I also would assume, Stark being himself (and as previously indicated by the MK I being included) that even if an armor is destroyed and/or no longer useful he would have it on display, even if that means recreating it.
Yes, if you follow the comics, IM keeps all his armors together.

I thought you were referring to "movie accuracy" from your previous post, in which case, displaying Mk.I through Mk.IV would be accurate. We'll have to wait and see what the next movie installment will do with the Mk.V and Mk.VI.
My previous post was describing displaying the Iron Man armors (including War Machine) with movie accuracy in mind.

Just for the record, I know the Mk.IV and Mk.VI are two separate armors. ;)

Plus I just like having a big display of everything.
Ultimatelly, that's all that matters. :duff

I didn't mean movie accuracy in terms of what's shown on screen, more so what actually exists but the end of the movie. ie, the Mark II no longer exists.

This version has really grown on me for the past 2 weeks. Imo the only thing MK IV has over this suit is the glossier finish. The BD version looks really sweet IMO. I loved it so much I went ahead and sold my MK IV.

Back